Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your guild's build?

Comment

• Im not convinced of this W calling business, I find it a damn sight easier to call with my mes, mostly because I can actually see the whole battle. Thats only in 4vs4, it might be different when youve got to call in a mess of Korean names
      Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

• Too. Damn. Many. Ws.
        Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Warriors are the best callers, but necro and mesmers are fine if you have a necro or mesmer that is a better player.

I often call when I play W/R, but if I play a different class our necro takes over as he is an equally good caller, and better than some of our warriors.

Comment

• After about a week of 'hiatus' I went back to this game and the break made me appreicate the game even more. I normally don't take screenies but today I decided to explore areas I haven't completely explored yet so I took along henchies and figured why not fool around with screenies.

This is a Charr (Axe type I think) gasping its last breath after receiving a fatal blow from Stefan while a bag of gold 'pops' out.
            Attached Files
            Who is Barinthus?

Comment

• Sometimes I like the fact I can fight from a long distance...

You can see Odin charging up on the left and Stefan recently fell a Charr but there's one more. A Shaman is nearby probably trying to heal his comrades. You can see black smoke from my kindled arrow
              Attached Files
              Who is Barinthus?

Comment

• Europe had favor for some hours yesterday, and I had my first trips to FoW and UW. We didn't get too far because of quitters (damn them!), but what I saw, didn't impress me too much. Mobs hit tad bit harder and drop tad better loot, that's it.

What's the general point of these zones? I keep to hear about ektoplasms or somesuch, although I never saw them drop, let alone won them. I also keep hearing about Fissure armor, what's up with that?

Comment

• Fissure and Underworld are fun. You can go for the drops, or just to do each quest once for a sense of completion.

For the 'keen' player, there is also an armour crafter in fissure that makes some pretty armour which has 105 ectos and 105 shards as part of the materials required. Hence people sometimes go to UW (for ectos) and Fissure (for shards) for this reason.

Comment

• Btw it's also fun because you need to optimise your build, and the team need to work together well to succeed. In most of the missions there is no challenge unless you have bad players/droppers.

Comment

• What are these shards and ectos? Do they drop separately or do they need to be salvaged in some way?

Comment

• They are just rare crafting components that drop normally from bad guys.

Comment

• If you find one of either its BIG CASH time Obsidian Shards are around the 4k mark this morning. Each.

I can't wait untill Wednesday - Sorrow's Furnace looks awesome
                          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                          Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• I went on one run where shards wouldn't stop dropping for me ... in a single one-hour period i got like 4 shards... that was the day
                            <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                            I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Yeah I got 4 ectos on a UW run the other day, circa 90 minutes. Most of the party got 0.

Comment

• We had an eight man run a few days ago, and managed pretty far, whacked things for roughly an hour or two. Got NOTHING. The loot was pathetic. We would have been better off in FOW.
                                Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Working...
                                X