No announcement yet.

Guild Wars 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sir Ralphs, you can find pictures of armours for various classes at www.gwonline.com
    Who is Barinthus?

Comment

• The pictures are at an advertising firms website?
      http://forums.gwonline.net/ may suit our needs better.
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• oops!

Btw check out this article about sorrow's furance http://pc.ign.com/articles/648/648244p1.html

looks great

good lord, it's starting...

Who is Barinthus?

Comment

• Hooray! I'll be able to play tonight, timed perfectly for the release of the update
          Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Thanks for the links. I had a look, and some of the clothes look indeed a bit better. But the female pyromancer clothes (that's what I wear) look almost the same, just that the character wears some kind of net lace sleeves and stockings, which makes it look a bit too slutty for my gusto. I guess I save the 60k it would cost and use them to twink alts.

Sorrow's furnace today, ey?

Got to spend all my remaining skill points (25-30) today before update (if I get on in time, will probably use my lunch break for it).

Comment

• I bought about 20 Signets of Capture yesterday while they were cheap

Ok, let's go and find Sorrow's Furnace. Souther Shiverpeaks, correct?
              1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
              That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
              Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
              Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Yep, although I dont know where exactly.

I just spent my lunch break to buy up 25 missing skills, the traders of which I had written down, but not bought out, because the skills weren't of my main attribute. I had exactly 25 skill points left for that. I have 3 signets in reserve, but I didn't find a single elite skill for about a week.

Comment

• Ok, Sorrow's Furnace won't be with us untill about midnight-2am GMT
                  1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                  That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                  Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

• WTJEBUS! I knew it'd be delayed. Typical.

Luckily I don't have class until 1400 tomorrow
                    Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamski
                      Ok, Sorrow's Furnace won't be with us untill about midnight-2am GMT
                      Shoot, too late for me, having to work and such.

Comment

• Is it actually worth upgrading from 30 to 39 armour? Runes aren't that expensive for necromancers (around 100 each last I checked) and purple dye is lower in price too, but is it really worth that much money for another 9 armour?

Also, I am having trouble locating information regarding where the 'armor' crafters are and what they produce. It may be because I'm getting a cold and my brain has ceased functioning, but any help here would be appreciated.
                        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Well... at 30 AL you take double damage from attacks, at 60AL you take normal damage. So at 39 AL you'll take significantly less damage - but I suggest you don't buy armour untill Droknar's Forge - but look out for armour from collectors, and mix and match what you find as you go like that.

As for Runes, you can Expert Salvage them off your old armour with an 80% success rate.

Comment

• Yay.

Actually I have access to 45 armour which will cost me 2k and a whole bunch of components which I have been saving up. That be the problem though - tanned hide isn't that easy to come by. On the other hand Droknar is ZOMFGcrazy long way away.
                            Last edited by Skanky Burns; September 7, 2005, 10:27.

Comment

• I can give you some tanned hide if you need it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamski
                                As for Runes, you can Expert Salvage them off your old armour with an 80% success rate.
                                By my experience, that's more like 50%. I already lost two Greater Vigor (cant afford Superior yet) this silly way. Nice, that at least the "Minor Energy Storage" rune, which costs 100, is salvaged with near 100% success.

By the way, what's that Dwarven Ale on the merchants for?

Comment

Working...
                                X