Simcity RH Game 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simcity RH Game 4

Last one's winding down, so here's a new one.

New map, Xiamen. Download config and grayscale below.

Located on the southeast coast of China, Xiamen (Mansion Gate) is a major port city. Located across a narrow body of water within sight of the city is the heavily fortified Taiwanese island of Kinmen (Gold Gate). This split was the result of a civil war that ended with Communists victorious but short on naval capabilities.

During the 1950s, an invasion of Kinmen from Xiamen was fought and repelled, and subsequently there were decades-long artillery duels and occassional air battles. The vast number of shells fired at Kinmen from Xiamen led to a development of a local metalworking industry, famous for its cooking knives.

With warming international relations in the last few years, the Taiwan and China governments initiated the "Small Three Links" as a test for subsequent direct economic links. The two islands are now connected by boat, with a brisk trade in goods flowing through Xiamen and Kinmen between China and Taiwan.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by :) Smiley; August 14, 2005, 00:45.
    Visit First Cultural Industries
    There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
    Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

here's the map, identify the bigger tiles by top left for claiming purposes.
    Attached Files
    There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
    Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

I'll take the medium tile 12LM.
      "

Comment

I'll do 34HI
        "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

I'll take the medium tile (3,4)(H,I).¨

Edit: Oh, dammit. I'll pick another.
          Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

(2,3)(J,K), please.
            Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Were we going to do any different mods this time? (Not that I could get all the old mods to work...I never even got any help text on the puzzle pieces to know how to use them.)
              "In the beginning was the Word. Then came the ******* word processor." -Dan Simmons, Hyperion

Comment

/me claims (4,5)(F,G)
                <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
                Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

As I had previously dibbed, 14NQ.

Time for the boring making the map bit.

Plugins: I also couldn't get the downloaded plugins to work, so I just downloaded NAM and made sure to use the same pathfinding/capacity files.

Comment

I'll take 3,4 - F,G

EDIT: Changed my minf
                    Last edited by Patroklos; August 12, 2005, 13:14.
                    "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

Upload site for this region is located here:
                      http://lemmy.redial.net/simcity/xiamen/upload.php

Current users (pass is still the same):
                      lemmy
                      smiley
                      Maq
                      blake
                      kassi
                      EPW
                      Snoopy369
                      Koy
                      kuciwalker
                      Snotty

If you don't have a user/pass yet you can pm me with your desired user/pass combo.
                      Last edited by Lemmy; August 13, 2005, 08:20.
                      <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
                      Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

Could I take JKLM-6789?

PM sent

Comment

I'll take 56-HI

Comment

Current map status.

I'll pick something later.

So far as mods, I say we go with what we used last time, though do we want to add the garbage chute?
                            Attached Files

Comment

DE23

Same as last time but with chute

Can someone make a RAR/ZIP of them again? (I'll use the one from last time, but it really saved time for others, and i'm not sure i'm familiar enough with these mods to do it myself)
                              <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                              I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Working...
                              X