New Simcity 4 RH game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uploaded. http://www.geocities.com/snoopy369/index.html

No pics, as i have to get ready for work.
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Floreat City continues to grow as a slum. Hooray!

The city has problems... the budget is barely breaking even due to high loan payments (due to rapid expansion) and the treasury is empty. And the electric grid is running at 100%+ capacity. But the loans are almost paid off, and hopefully increased prosperity will lead to more wealthy folk moving in. And the commerce sector is growing healthily.

No pics becuase there's not much to look at.

Comment

• Oceana continues to expand slowly, but is about to hit a wall...

So far all of the expansion has been on existing land surface, unfortunately, with the exception of the land in the northeast (which is reserved for future high-tech development) almost all the land surface is covered. To expand further will either require more money (build up not out), or more money (reclaim more land). At the moment Oceana is keeping afloat by taking out loans to cover the interest on existing loans, however the budget is starting to stabalize so the next 5 years looks promising.

As an aside, why won't garbage trucks use ferries?

Comment

• Tartarus 2010

Tartarus expanded its heavy industry mass transit system in the last 5 years. The Freeway was expanded to the North and the the East, connecting with Jonny and mrmitchell. The rail system was also expanded through the new areas. The bridge accross the Styx was very expensive, but opened the Elysian Fields for development. This will be a place for the blessed and wealthy, and the resident's will have the best services.

@mrmitchell, the freeway connection a made doesn't actually go through on your side. I ask that you do a bit of terraforming in order complete the connection. If its too expensive, I'm sure we could work out some sort of agreement.

"

Comment

• I really like the look of Elmwood..Making the most of the availiable space, and reminds me of the rural/small towns that connect the bigger towns round here
            Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

• I might even like the look of some of the other towns if only I could see them!

Im guessing i need to buy rush hour to have a closer look at your towns?
              Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

• I had enough of dealing with bugs and commute time a LONG time ago
                I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

• Originally posted by Snotty
                  I might even like the look of some of the other towns if only I could see them!

Im guessing i need to buy rush hour to have a closer look at your towns?
                  We usually post pictures every save but things can be pretty ugly at the beginning. I and others posted pictures earlier in the thread.

I had enough of dealing with bugs and commute time a LONG time ago
                  Thats why we're using mods that help fix the commute times.
                  Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
                  CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
                  One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

• Tartarus 2010 Pictures

This is Elysian Fields, the newest addition to Tartarus.

And this is a picture of the expanded freeway and Industry.

"

Comment

• Very nice looking... mine is nowhere nealy as developed... yet.

(once I figure out how to solidify my monthy income I plan on reclaiming land)

Comment

• Where did you spend all your money? I thought you did the terraforming in god mode before building?

If im in that much debt i usually scrap all my education and health buildings, give them only water, build up citizens (for tax) then start rebuilding health then education and stay in the black.

I noticed your big medical center has too much ambulance funding too, about $240 too much.

Upgrade all your low density to medium too for more tax payers, although it looks like you already did some.
                        Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
                        CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
                        One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

• I did, it's the monthly costs that killed me initially. Hmm, thanks for that hint about the ambulance funding.

Once I'm clear of the loans I'm in the black.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atragon
                            I did, it's the monthly costs that killed me initially. Hmm, thanks for that hint about the ambulance funding.

Once I'm clear of the loans I'm in the black.
                            That's the boat I'm in right now too.

$1700/month on loans really sends the budget to hell. But in the end it'll probably be worth it, I hope...

Comment

• 1.7K? I'm up to 2.6K... but my deficit is only 2.1K so I'm making progress.

May main irritation is that ferries don't seem to charge any fees.

Comment

• I did, it's the monthly costs that killed me initially. Hmm, thanks for that hint about the ambulance funding

I find it generally cheaper to build more facilities and not fund ambulances or school buses.

--------------------------------
                                7/9, just MrMitchell's Hot Springs and Ludd's Glemshire now.
                                Visit First Cultural Industries
                                There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                                Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Working...
                                X