X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add me too plz.
    "

Comment

• Just Kass and Snoopy now. I'll probably play to 2035 tomorrow.
      Attached Files
      Visit First Cultural Industries
      There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
      Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• The mayor of Olympus is EPW, not Jonny. Its nice otherwise.
        "

Comment

• I'll try to play tomorrow ...
          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Hmm...an RSS feed for the upload thing...or would that be too much?
            <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
            Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

• The ability to upload more than one city per person, plus the latest full city map on the same page would be good.
              Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
              CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
              One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

• I'll play today.
                Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• 2030 uploaded to Lemmy's file storage widget of awesomeness.

Had a rather nasty slump of R§§§ with R§ and R§§ on the rise. Had a few fires, took the hint and built an extra fire station. City pop boomed from 40k to 90k. Traffic is still relying on buses, mostly, and income is rather meagre, in the 1k range. Some sort of urban renewal with more trees and crap may be needed. Demolished a load of I-D and replaced it with commercial zones. Had to build a large elementary school and an extra high school. Uni is still WAY beyond my funds.
                  Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• 2030 is ready, waiting for that Lemmy character.

I finally made a profit for a while, so I decided to do something rash ...

... and trash my Area 51! $45000 down the drain, plus the monthly.

Still did okay, that is until I decided to do something even MORE rash, and build...

Silicon Beach International Airport

on reclaimed land from that little river ... (Don't worry, i'm leaving plenty of width for ships.)

Basically all of my I-D is gone now, as is my I-M, so i'm a HiTech economy all the way

Did have a pretty significant slump in ... basically everything.
                    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Reclaiming the bottom of the river for an airport Although I'll be only setting up a strip, anything bigger is madinsanelyexpensive.

Comment

• This Lemmy character had a birthday party today, so didn't have much time
                        But you're added now.

The ability to upload more than one city per person, plus the latest full city map on the same page would be good.
                        Hmm, maybe...region map would be nice, multiple files...i dunno, we'll see.
                        <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369

... and trash my Area 51! $45000 down the drain, plus the monthly.
                          Perhaps we can allow strategic use of disasters in the next game?
                          Visit First Cultural Industries
                          There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                          Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• Originally posted by Lemmy
                            This Lemmy character had a birthday party today, so didn't have much time
                            Happy Bday Lemmy

Summer birthdays
                            Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
                            CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
                            One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

• Thanks Maq.

Perhaps we can allow strategic use of disasters in the next game?
                              Hah, that reminds me...i showed my cousin/nieces/nephew the game and showcased all the disasters....on Tartarus....several times...i think the inhabitants are happier now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lemmy
                                Hah, that reminds me...i showed my cousin/nieces/nephew the game and showcased all the disasters....on Tartarus....several times...i think the inhabitants are happier now.
                                Happy Birthday arty:

Did anyone notice the toll booths I added into the residential sections?
                                "

Comment

Working...
                                X