X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which expalins why I was strangled.

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ljube

Unfortunately Doc was lazy as usual so didn't even cast his vote.
      It was too late.

Comment

• Originally posted by rah

Actually quite a few times. (whenever the villagers get lucky and pick both mafias off early before the inevitable kill the mod vote.) Which makes it even more surprising when I can win as the mafia. But at least then I can eliminate a few of the people that would start the docpile against me.
        yeah thanks for that on the last game
        Tubers did tell me who yall were(mafia) but it was to late i was already dead
        When you find yourself arguing with an idiot, you might want to rethink who the idiot really is.
        "It can't rain all the time"-Eric Draven
        Being dyslexic is hard work. I don't even try anymore.

Comment

• That's one of the tricks of being the mafia, kill them before they do figure it out. One reason why I usually don't do very well as a mafia.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• If there is space in the next game, I'd like to return to Mafia Village.
            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparrowhawk
              It wouldn't have been a problem, Kassiopeia asked for complete kill lists at the start, so you could have signed up and forgotten it, it shouldn't have mattered (though early I had hoped to go after absentee voters as they slowed the game down

Just out of curiousity, did you consider voting first in this round or had you even seen that there were only 3 of us left? (I wanted to vote second like Rah, but as he points out, I couldn't afford to wait). If you had voted first however, I wonder what would have happened??

* Sparrowhawk
              I wasn't aware of the kill lists. I haven't been playing this for a looong time.

I'm not sure what I would've done either I didn't see any of the action so I wasn't aware of the fact that this threesome-situation had arisen.

Comment

• I'm in for the next one too...
                "

Comment

• well, who's going to start the next mafia?
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                  2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Count me in
                    On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
                      well, who's going to start the next mafia?
                      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369
                        Well played, both of you. Very brave of you Sparrow to kill me when i was accusing you
                        Thank you and it was more my inaction than action. You were next on my kill list, I thought about changing it so as to not cast suspicion on myself for killing you off at that point, but decided it would be better with you dead than with you having another chance to vote me off.

Originally posted by Tuberski
                        I figured it was rah, and Sparrowhawk, after Mrs. T. died.

Too late.
                        While you are right that I killed Mrs. T how did that give me away??

(and by the way, as I stated earlier, her death was partially to keep EPW alive....as I thought he was the other mafia, and partially to cast suspicion on EPW...and off me ). Everyone else was just off of my kill list, Mrs. T was the only one I went out of order on.

/me
                        "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

Working...
                        X