Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jaguar
    Spy kills Allied Defense, right?
    Right. But you have to spy on the ally who's (suddenly not) arriving, not the one you're attacking. Spy kylles all specials except Shields Up. Spy also kylles Use Spy.
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

The "Exchange 5 captured for one home base" rule shall be interesting. Let's see how fast the galaxy contracts.
      Visit First Cultural Industries
      There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
      Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Hmm. Spy Kylles Use spy, so ...

if I attack Jaguar, say, and use a spy on him, and he spies me and attacks me, do both of our spies cancel out AND keep our fleets at home, or does baseswappery ensue?
        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Spies don't kylle use spy.
          "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Read several posts above yours. Spies kylle use spy.
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

No, it doesn't. Then you get the doublespy paradox.
              "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Jaguar
                No, it doesn't. Then you get the doublespy paradox.
                Spy kills use spy only if the two players are BOTH SPYING ON EACH OTHER. Sorry, should have made that more clear.

I have only 2 sets of orders
                1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Update anyway!
                  ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

setn.

Comment

Sent.

And I suppose that's one way to get rid of Bill Nye The Science Disembodied Head.
                      oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

Just letting ya'll know I am in circulation for a few hours so I expect to get the orders in soon.
                        Last edited by Hercules; June 8, 2005, 18:59.
                        On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

My orders are in.
                          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Orders sent.

Comment

I also sent in my orders.

UPDATE
                              <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                              I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X