Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Work be cursed.

Sent

Edit: Actually, I thought we had until thurday evening, and thus I still waited for PMs after going to work this morning
    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

YAY
      "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

YAY indeed. Updating
        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

"You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Comment

Chapter 9

Ok... I can tell you now that 8 players attacked out of 11, two spies were used... and there was no combat at all. This was nearly an überw00tly turn.

Mr Y's and Polly Siffan's allied fleet bounces off Basilius Naviwinat's JEBUS shield
            As does Polly Siffan's higly trained spy.
            Jonny loses 3 Torpedobattleships
            Snoopy loses 3 Torpedobattleships

Min Grah's and Ciann Pollus's allied fleet bounces off Basilius Navinwinat's very busy JEBUS shield
            Hercules loses 5 Torpedobattleships and 1 damaged

A secret agent for the Ventis Society infilterates Senator Danq's command systems
            Ljube's orders are cancelled by Skanky Burns.

While Ciann Pollus is away from home his bases are captured by the combined fleets of General Ordin and Zol Ventris
            Kassi gains 1 base.
            Skanky gains 2 bases.
            Hercules loses all his bases, takes 20% attrition (1 Laser, 1 Torpedo and 1 Fighterbattleship) and must find a safe harbour next turn.

The ships of Captain Imperium bounce gracefully off the experimental shields of the Clone Point laboratories
            Vlad loses 6 Laserfrigates and 2 Lasercruisers, and 1 Lasercruiser damaged.

-Jam
            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

Civman is the new JEBUS! Civman is the new JEBUS!

Comment

Chapter 9 - STANDINGS

Here's the table (twice) of the current positions. Thank you for showing great attacking at last Perhaps one of you MIGHT be worthy of the title Galactic Overlord. Herc - note you MUST capture a base this turn.

Orders due before the weekend, or something.

-Jam
                Attached Files

Comment

Hey Jamski, I thought we agreed no attrition on the first turn and 100% attrition on the second turn for baseless players.

Comment

Well, that's not what I used when Tassi went baseless already this game.

Comment

OK, for the next game then.

Comment

A secret agent for the Ventis Society infilterates Senator Danq's command systems
                        Ljube's orders are cancelled by Skanky Burns.
                        Don't we get to know what Ljube was planning to do?

Oh, and JEBUS saves! 33 BPs worth of damage done without even going into battle!

Comment

Ljube's plans are his own.

Comment

Current Tonnage standings:
                            Ken Banobi 171

General Ordin 150
                            Senator Danq 139
                            Clone Point 130
                            Zol Ventis 122
                            Mr. Y 117

Captain Imperium 107
                            Min Grah 105
                            Polly Siffan 101

Basileus Naviniwat 83

Ciann Pollus 36

Comment

Hmm... Jebus has turned into an imperial pawn? Or are we being misled. I think indeed that Basileus was not saved by JEBUS, but by SABAN. Civman, did you go to LSU by any chance, or live in Miami?
                              <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                              I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Oh, and what's up with my BP? I get 27 a turn ...
                                <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                                I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Working...
                                X