X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FG: Galactic Overlord 9 - Thread Two

Chapter 8

The galaxy erupted into action once more! After a slight delay

Mr Y and Polly Siffan were the first engaged, sending their allied fleets to crash vigourously into the shield of Basileus Naviwinat.

Snoopy loses 2 Laserbattleships and one damaged.
    Jonny loses 2 Laserbattleships

BUT THERE'S MORE!

The immense combined fleets of Clone Point and Min Grah occupied the worlds and bases of Captain Imperium without any resistance. Where was the brave captain's fleet?

Spiffor gains 5 captured bases
    Spaced Cowboy gains 5 captured bases
    Vlad loses 10 bases.

BUT THERE'S MORE!

Captain Imperium's fleet was returning the favour upon Min Grah's lightly defended bases. Only two torpedo titans, each one many times vaster than any of the Captain's ships, stood in his way. Battle was joined at long range, as the defending titans backed out of laser range.

Code:

GO9Battle

Captain Imperium Min Grah
    Vlad Spaced Cowboy
    Default Back Off, Bunch Up
    0 M 10 10
    10 HITS
    65 65 M
    65 HITS 
    33 65 10 40
    7 HITS
    Vlad loses 5 Laserfrigates and 1 damaged
    Spaced loses 2 Torpedotitans and his 5 homebases.

Under the Golden GO Rules, Spaced exchanges the 5 captured bases he gained this turn for 1 homebase.

Under the Golden GO Rules, Vlad also exchanges the 5 captured bases he gained this turn for 1 homebase.

Everyone else was a busy little builder this turn, the first in which no one died

Of note is the fact that Zol Ventris requested 40 BPs worth of ships while only having 32 BPs 2 Lasertitans were repossessed by the Galactic Bank. The GB also realised they had made an error and and refunded Polly Siffan 2,000,000 credits in "misc fees" (That's 2 BPs to you)

-Jam
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Chapter 8 - STANDINGS

Orders are due on Wednesday night/Thursday morning/whenever

-Jam
    Attached Files
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

Mystery tonnage!
      ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Perhaps I shall remove taht column!

Comment

Er...I built a base and was charged the BPs for it but it's not in the table and I didn't get any income from it. I should have 39 BPs and 4 homebases.

Comment

Taht is correct! I shall rectify the situation. I was bedazzled by your JEBUS-using anctics

Comment

Originally posted by Jamski
              Of note is the fact that Zol Ventris requested 40 BPs worth of ships while only having 32 BPs 2 Lasertitans were repossessed by the Galactic Bank. The GB also realised they had made an error and and refunded Polly Siffan 2,000,000 credits in "misc fees" (That's 2 BPs to you)

-Jam
              Lets examine the orders I sent you then and see how this error came about.

Build Four Laser Titans
              Build Two Torpedo Titans
              Build two fighter frigates
              Four titans at 5 BP each makes 20BP
              Two titans at 5 BP each makes 10BP, cumulative total 30BP
              Two frigates at 1 BP each makes 2BP, cumulative total 32BP.

Ahh, I see how this error occured. GM ERROR.
              Please fix this at your convenience.
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

How does that look?
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns

Lets examine the orders I sent you then and see how this error came about.

Four titans at 5 BP each makes 20BP
                  Two titans at 5 BP each makes 10BP, cumulative total 30BP
                  Two frigates at 1 BP each makes 2BP, cumulative total 32BP.

Ahh, I see how this error occured. GM ERROR.
                  Please fix this at your convenience.
                  Gah, my eyes refused to read "frigates" and assumed they said "titans"

This shall be fixed, and if you'd posted 2 minutes earlier I could have done it at the same time as Civman's fix

Comment

Thus.
                    Attached Files

Comment

I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Wow. The attack on Vlad didn't exactly go as I planned.

* Clone Point commissions a new university of Applied SuperHero Behavioural Studies

There. In 25 years, SCIENCE! should be advanced enough that I could completely understand and plan the behaviour of SuperHeroes
                        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Rules clarification: Suppose overlords A, B, and C all agree to ally and attack D, but only A and B follow through with the agreement while C stabs them. Do A and B still fight against D as allies, or is the entire alliance broken up by a single member failing to comply?

Also, Jamski, can you either copy the preliminary material from the first thread into the opening post(s) of this one or put a link to the first thread in the opening post?

Comment

They still fight as allies, provided that they have the same OOB and ally with each other.

That's how I think it should be, anyway. It has never happened, though.
                            "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Spy kills Allied Defense, right?

Here are the tonnage standings, BTW. Five people over 100.

Jag 133
                              Spiffor 130
                              Kassi 115
                              Vlad 112
                              Spaced 105

Ljube 93
                              Skanky 92
                              Civman 83
                              Snoopy 80
                              Jonny 78

Hercules 30
                              "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Working...
                              X