No announcement yet.

Guild Wars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I need a break from playing. All I hear right now in my head are the low-tune hums Reversal of Fortune and Orison of Healing make when you cast them.
    Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• hehe

Speaking of PvP, do I need to go back and fight in the arena(s)? I have been trying to find a decent Tomb -> HoH group, but only 3 (out of maybe 12) have even killed the frickin' AI guys at the beginning ... and both of the ones that made it to the 6 team fight got slaughtered there without taking down more than 3 guys total. 6 faction points for 12 fights? Blah ...
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Mo/E is fine......I was talking about E/Mo. You need to consider what your E is giving you though if you use it. There will usually be elementalists who are better placed to take earth protection wards.

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369
          hehe

Speaking of PvP, do I need to go back and fight in the arena(s)? I have been trying to find a decent Tomb -> HoH group, but only 3 (out of maybe 12) have even killed the frickin' AI guys at the beginning ... and both of the ones that made it to the 6 team fight got slaughtered there without taking down more than 3 guys total. 6 faction points for 12 fights? Blah ...
          Welcome to tombs. If you find a good group hold on to them very tightly.

Comment

• Does Apolyton have a guild?

Comment

• I don't think so... too spread out among the 3 nations
              <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
              I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• I'm still optimistic that it's possible. Perhaps not now but in time. It doesn't have to be exlcusively Apolyton people either.
                Who is Barinthus?

Comment

• I'd definitely join a Poly guild if there were to be one.
                  Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• If there was one I'd be glad to pwn you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Snotty
                      the button is in your inventory between your paper doll thing and your inventory space
                      Thanks
                      Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

• I made Skanky buy Guildwars yesterday... well, I didn't MAKE him, but I did keep mentioning how good it was, and then we saw it reduced in the store...
                        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Good job

Is there supposed to be a warrior boss inthe Dunes of despair? The last update apparently changed the boss spawn, so now I cant find him to steal his elite skill
                          Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

• The same bosses don't always spawn. You may have to re-do a map dozens of times
                            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                            Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Just finished a fun session. I wanted to practice possible tactics with ranger and mesmer skills and figured the Charrs in the Northlands would do nicely. Up to this point I've been soloing all quests except for two obligatory group quests so it was very recent that I started to group.

People are so annoying, ugh! But that's newbie area for you.

Today was fun, the warrior monk I partied with knows his stuff and even with our dying a lot it was enjoyable. No death penatly helps ha.

Even picked up few tips - I did not know that mesmer spells could go through walls and obstactles - i was used to needing to have a line of sight for my arrows. And it was neat to finally kill those Charr mini bosses. 8% high morale increase, nice!

Who is Barinthus?

Comment

• Jam made me buy the game, but won't let me play it until he leaves on account of its social-life destroyery.
                                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
                                X