Guild Wars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jamski

Actually Kassi, you're just leaving the part of the game where you can play with henchies and not die horribly over and over and over - the game gets harder. The rate of death will go drastically up now I found henchies in Kryta and the jungle to be a total liablility.

Actually never took henchies on missions - made that religious basically for me. Always found a party, even though 'twere sometimes a party that henchies could have beat in PvP ...

(I've taken henchies now, but only to go along with a lower level person i'm helping out.)
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• I can't believe Skanky has this game for a week already without installing it. Such willpower must be admired.
      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• On the other hand, I've not yet seen it in action.
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I can't believe Skanky has this game for a week already without installing it. Such willpower must be admired.
          I have it for a month and it is still in its shrink-wrap. Too much involved in EQ2, still waiting for a long downtime.

Comment

• Death by lag for the first time today.....
            Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

• It was really bad before I went away for a couple of days. Hope it's fixed now.

Comment

• Today has been peachy for me so far.
                Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• I believe you, but I feel compelled to check later to make sure.

Comment

I can't believe Skanky has this game for a week already without installing it. Such willpower must be admired.
                    It was 3 weeks before I could crack open my copy. Two weeks being away on vacation did not help however.
                    Who is Barinthus?

Comment

• Just finished my third PvE character. The main thing left to me except PvP (my guild were briefly in the top 100 before we started dabbling with a new build and dropped a few places) is Underworld/Fissure of Woe.

I am going to have to switch my copy to the American servers though, because the stupid HoH rule means that no one in Europe ever (ok I exaggerated, you might get in a couple of times per month) gets to go to UW/FoW.

Comment

• Why not switch to Korean Servers then
                        Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

• some guy was going on about how much money could be made by buying sup sup abs runes on europe and selling them on america. Any idea if he was talking out of his arse?
                          Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

• Don't know, but they are about 70K in Europe.

Comment

• He was talking out of his arse. They are cheaper to buy in europe, but not so cheap that you could sell them for a profit on USA server.
                              1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                              That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                              Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                              Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• buying as in the game's gold or as IRL then transferring in the game?
                                Who is Barinthus?

Comment

Working...
                                X