No announcement yet.

SimCity4 RH MP Game, revisited

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't have any mods, though i would be willing to try them out.

I agree with mrmitchell, First interval 15years, 5 years after that.

Don't care Either way on the preexisting connections.
    "

Comment

Network Addon mod with Better pathfinding sounds good.
      Visit First Cultural Industries
      There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
      Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Fine by me. Backed up my plugins folder, now have a clean folder.

Where can we download this network mod?

First 15 years and 5 each turn after is also fine.

Now anyone have any suggestions for a good custom map? Perhaps something with a canyon, dont know, something different.
        Call to Power 2: Apolyton Edition - download the latest version (12th June 2011)
        CtP2 AE Wiki & Modding Reference
        One way to compile the CtP2 Source Code.

Comment

The Network mod and pathfinding mod can be gotten from Simtropolis. I think it also contains the Pathfinding files within it. It also contains data that lets you build many more different kinds of overpasses and interchanges.
          Modifications which alter aspects of the simulation parameters.

Pathfinding:

Use just the "better pathfinding" mod

Network addon:
          Visit First Cultural Industries
          There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
          Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

I think that I'll play too.... only, I have to insist that we play on Hard difficulty.

If you've played SC4 before Rushour and the added option of difficulty, you've played on hard difficulty. "easy" and "normal" are for dummies like Tassadar who couldn't handle the original game.
            Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Yeah, "Hard"

"Hard" is STILL pretty easy. Just as long as you don't TOTALLY SCREW UP you will not tell the difference.
              meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Ok, i'm not too knowledgablge about the various mods, i was happy enough to find a better pathfinding mod.
                But the network addon with interchanges/overpasses looks interesting too...

I think what we need is someone that can set it all up...pick a map that meets all/most of our requirements and put together a plugins folder.
                <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
                Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

*gulp*

I doubt I will have difficulties after the initial stages, but I have always had a hard time with starting cities in SC2k, it would look good, grow for a while and then mysteriously die. But if I were to load an already somewhat built up city, I had no issues at all.

I had no clue what was happening, hopefully history will not repeat itself.

As for reagion, san fran would work, or we could do something else?

Comment

My only requirement for a region is that it must have a decent amount of mountains and water. No flat maps for me.

Maybe we should use a random map made by the terrain generator.

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Hmm, this looks like a good mod to make tunnels easier to implement:

The Simtropolis Exchange is the place to share and download mods & addons for SimCity 4, SimCity, Cities: Skylines, CitiesXL and SC3000.

Comment

Originally posted by Lemmy
                        But the network addon with interchanges/overpasses looks interesting too...
                        I tried it once but didn't like it, the new overpasses etc didn't fit into the game (graphically)
                        This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Some of the forum posts on simtropolis show some pretty interesting things courtesy of the network addon...

Comment

No flat maps here either, but I would prefer we used something slightly less mountainous than San Fran if possible.

BTW Atragon--SC4 is different from SC2k. You simply cannot screw up a city unless you're trying to, if you have even the most remote idea of what you're doing. Don't worry.
                            meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by mrmitchell
                                No flat maps here either, but I would prefer we used something slightly less mountainous than San Fran if possible.

BTW Atragon--SC4 is different from SC2k. You simply cannot screw up a city unless you're trying to, if you have even the most remote idea of what you're doing. Don't worry.

You're talking about SC2k when you say that, right?

SC4 is the only challenging sim city game.

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Working...
                                X