X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chapter 21.6
    Bipolar Galaxy

Here is something to think about
    Under communism, man exploits man. Under capitalism, it's the other way around.
    The last battle may well have been the last hurrah of the old warmongers, as while they may have made almost all the attacks so far, they now held almost none of the bases or fleets.

A fully 80% of the galaxy's firepower was either in the hands of Kit Chuss or Mr. Y, with the numbers almost evenly split. Next year, the sum was projected to rise to 85%. When would the arms race end?

--------------------------

Orders due Tuesday at 5 PM, but I'll process earlier if I get orders in early. Anyone want to take over for Moron?
    Visit First Cultural Industries
    There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
    Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

eh, forgot the chart:
      Attached Files
      There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
      Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Originally posted by Smiley
        Anyone want to take over for Moron?
        Tempted to offer, but as I would have a singular goal that wouldn't have anything to do with winning , I don't think that would be such a good idea. And not terribly fair to the other players or to the one (or more ) players whom I would be likely to target

/me
        "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

Ah, why not. I'll take over for Moron if no-one objects.

Let the powers that be be afraid for one last time.
          He who knows others is wise.
          He who knows himself is enlightened.
          -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

**** no. I don't want both you AND ljube coming back into the game, considering how both of you just attack me like the asshats you are.
            "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Why on earth do you think I need to settle scores?
              He who knows others is wise.
              He who knows himself is enlightened.
              -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

I defeated you so thoroughly that you quit the game. If you want to be a quitter, that's fine. But you can't exchange your fleet for a better one.
                "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Comment

Seriously Geo, I think your jumping in and out of the game is getting a little cheap.
                  ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

It sort of takes away from taking out an Overlord, too, if they can just resurrect if someone else bails out. I think it would serve to expediate the conclusion of the game if MORON's fleet was just scuttled.
                    Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

And it would be a problem if they came back for the sole purpose of revenge.

Comment

Agreed

"Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

Perhaps it should be limited to people who have not been in the game yet, like Dr Spike.

Comment

I'm ok with that.
                            ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Originally posted by joncha
                              I'm ok with that.

Comment

Originally posted by joncha
                                I'm ok with that.
                                Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

Working...
                                X