FG: Galactic Overlord 8, Part 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And then what happened?
    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Originally posted by joncha
      And then what happened?
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Chapter 21.4
        Proxy War

Here is something to think about
        United we stand, divided we fall.
        This time it was Vetko returning to take back his bases from Siffan. Unlike Siffan, though, Vetko brought company.
        Attached Files
        Visit First Cultural Industries
        There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
        Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

While Vetko and Siffan were now fighting on opposite sides, it looked like they still used the same strategy guide- both fleet swere being maneuvered in preperation for the obvious.
          Attached Files
          There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
          Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Comment

A huge barrage of laZ0rs followed, in which the allies' numerical edge again showed an advantage.
              Attached Files

Comment

BTW i love the graphic you chose for me smiley

Comment

A dogfight followed as the lazer crews recharged. Siffan had bunched up for a strong defense, but the allies had more ships. Cooperation works!
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369
                    BTW i love the graphic you chose for me smiley
                    The graphics are from Starship Dimensions, which contains diagrams of starships to scale. The one you've got there is the Bernal Sphere space station, a proposal back from when NASA got more funding. Guess who drew that diagram?
                    [/nerd]

Comment

Tactics finally diverged at the fifth round, with Siffan finally dealing some damage to Ken Banobi, who was the only one fielding fighters.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Take that

Comment

...only to converge again in a torpedo duel, with Siffan dealing another small hit. Lazors were coming up though...
                          Attached Files

Comment

Hah, again

Comment

Here we go again, just like last time, but twice as hard.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Oh, what a horrible way to die...

Comment

Working...
                                X