X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I smell Big Uh-Oh coming up...
    Attached Files
    Visit First Cultural Industries
    There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
    Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

/me flies large red flag.

Comment

Rule #1 of space combat: you can never have too much lazor.

Rule #2 of space combat: don't break rule #1.
        Attached Files
        There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
        Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Originally posted by Smiley
          Rule #1 of space combat: you can never have too much lazor.

Rule #2 of space combat: don't break rule #1.
          Sadly, building lasers instead of torps makes no difference ... the bigger fleet is going to beat me no matter what (Unless they're dumb, or I get lucky, and put some L against their F ...)
          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Ran some hypothetical results, with your similar OoBs, different fleet compositions or formations would have merely affected how long it took to die, in one case, had you backed off, we'd have gone to Round 45.

Comment

and now, more fighter action in this low-key war of attrition. Quite a quagmire, isn't it?
              Attached Files

Comment

some more potshot action
                Attached Files

Comment

And now it's time for the General to take a hit as more torpedoes fly.
                  Attached Files

Comment

The end draws near...
                    Attached Files

Comment

A picture is worth two words:
                      Attached Files

Comment

And this one's also worth two: Lazorgeddon!!! zomfg!
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Smiley
                          Ran some hypothetical results, with your similar OoBs, different fleet compositions or formations would have merely affected how long it took to die, in one case, had you backed off, we'd have gone to Round 45.
                          Yup. Thought about it, actually, and mostly decided i wouldn't because I wanted the game to end before next week I pretty much knew that if they attacked like this, it would be up to where the M was, and I was hoping to pre-empt Jaguar by thinking he would try to trick me, so I went with a stock OOB. Bah.

Anyway, good game Jonny, take them out now

Comment

Lesson learned: Don't betray me, or you will die soon after. Jamski and Snoopy are prime examples of this.

Comment

Chapter 21.5
                              Quarterfinals

Here is something to think about
                              02. The High Priestess: Secrets, mystery, the future as yet unrevealed, wisdom, science.
                              Reversed: Passion, moral or physical ardour, conceit, surface knowledge.

Ever since the defeat of Zol Ventis in his ultimately suicidal charge against Agathari, the Galaxy had entered into a Cold War where eight overlords squabbled over the remaining galaxy.

Bases were swapped and lost and empires consolidated as empires grew over the past seven years, but all eight remained.

Now, with the fall of Siffan, a new era dawned on the galaxy. The cold war had turned hot, and with the five remaining minor powers left with no shipyards, the fate of the universe lay in thehands of the two superpowers. The next year their fleets would be equals...
                              Attached Files

Comment

I have to say you can't take credit for either of these, as Jaguar is the key here, and I was rather important in the takedown of jamski (not to mention I didn't betray you until after you rejected me )

But regardless, good game all, and good night Thanks Smiley for the great graphics, I'll stick around and watch someone named Jon* win

Comment

Working...
                                X