No announcement yet.

FG: Galactic Overlord 8, Part 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come on Smiley, on to the battles so that you can let me out of my misery and pain
    Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Chapter 13.5
      Writeoff

Here is something to think about
      Don't give away your chickens before they hatch.

Needless to say, Min Grah was most disappointed at his encounter with JEBUS, and proceeded to liberally use his Banning Rod on numerous minions under the pretext of purging Double Agents. Several innocent bystanders were made to do the Machinelazor Dance.

As it turned out, what had pushed Min's fury over the top was that prior to departing for battle, he had transferred all of his captured bases, leaving only one newly built base. Five bases were handed over to the now even wealthier Mr. Y, while the Agatharians were given another karmic surprise in the form of a base.
      Visit First Cultural Industries
      There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
      Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• I'm confused ... ?
        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Did you know that Min Grah is an anagram of Hamring?
          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
          Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamski
            Did you know that Min Grah is an anagram of Hamring?
            Um ... Yes!

Comment

• H. Ingram!

Come on now, I want to go to bed to cry myself to sleep

/me puts his dying boots on
              Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Chapter 13.6
                Tactical Retreat

Here is something to think about
                A rolling asteroid gathers no moss.

The General's army, meanwhile had ventured off in pursuit of the other outlaw of the universe, Lord Vetko, whose brazen disrespect of the throne could not be tolerated.

Although Lord Vetko's fleet had ran off, it looked like justice would be served- 23 bases, nearly a quarter of the galaxy, was brought back under Imperial rule.
                Visit First Cultural Industries
                There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• Hah, nice one Ordin Put that in your pipe, Vetko

-Jam
                  1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                  That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                  Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                  Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Nuclear!!1 NOOOOOO!!!!
                      "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• I have shielded four times this game, and 9 attackers have been repulsed. Here is the JEBUS SAVES(tm) leaderboard:

Paddy the Scot - 3
                        Spaced Cowboy - 2
                        ljube-ljcvetko - 2
                        Jonny - 1
                        Geomodder - 1
                        "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• Kassi violated a NAP with me. That's all I'm saying.

Comment

• NUUUUC ...

Looks like skanky did as well, but was stopped from it in time ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                              If I ally, I keep my agreement. That way if I need an alliance later, I can still get people's trust. Taking the short-term view will cause more problems in the long-term. I know I will think twice before allying with people who have broken pacts before.
                              You still sticking by this Skanky?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lord Nuclear
                                Kassi violated a NAP with me. That's all I'm saying.
                                On the 10th of March, we had this conversation:

Lord Nuclear: "Kass, fellow Eventians should not be attacking each other. I propose a non-aggression pact with you, for a few turns?"

Me: " /me shrugs

A little Non-AP has never hurt anybody (quite literally!)."

Anyone is free to draw their own conclusions on whether or not "a few turns" have elapsed.

Oh, and

Comment

Working...
                                X