FG: Galactic Overlord 8, Part 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jaguar
    Firstly, yes, I will have to attack everyone eventually. Even joncha, Snoopy, and Nuclear. But the longer the alliance holds together, the more likely any one of us is to win.

Exactly what is your gain if joncha, Snoopy or Lord Nuclear wins?

Comment

• Teh oddres be scent!
      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ljube-ljcvetko

Exactly what is your gain if joncha, Snoopy or Lord Nuclear wins?
        Nothing. But a 1 in 4 chance is better than a 1 in 18 chance, or whatever number we started with.
        "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• Sent.
          Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• And resent for correction.
            Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Again, Jag I do not have a problem with being attacked, that is what this game is about. I have a problem with not honoring a proposed alliance, regardless of previous attacks.

This sets a precedent that you cannot be trusted. That is why I personally would never do it.
              We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Yes, at least Skanky trusts me enough to know I have to finish him once I start chasing him.

Working on the orders now.
                He who knows others is wise.
                He who knows himself is enlightened.
                -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• And done!
                  -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Just waiting for Snoopy and Jonny.

Jonny in particular has generally been one of the last if not the last to turn in orders... is this because of a time zone issue?
                    Visit First Cultural Industries
                    There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                    Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• No, he likes to be the first.
                      -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• It's because Jonny is hardly ever online.

Comment

• It's because deep down in his heart, he wants to be skipped. Update without him.
                          ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Our undocumented invisible laserfightertorpedo doomstars are ready to destroy Teh Galaxy at a moment's notice. Why, they're so undocumented and invisible, I didn't even know they were at the Second Battle of Mentar.
                            oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

• Originally posted by Smiley
                              Jonny in particular has generally been one of the last if not the last to turn in orders... is this because of a time zone issue?
                              That's just the way may schedule works out... I usually have the time to send orders in the late afternoon/early evening Central Time, and you update on the evenings Pacific time, so usually that leaves only a few hours difference between my sending and your updating.

Orders on the way, BTW...

Comment

• I've sent you two sets of orders, please be sure to use the newer ones.

Comment

Working...
                                X