No announcement yet.

FG: Galactic Overlord 8, Part 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6:40, to be precise. It's not like I need to go to school or anything, so it's all good. The only problem creeping up soon is that the house next door is having its roof renovated and they usually start working on it at seven in the morning, and the sounds of a pneumatic drill and a nail gun are not something you can fall asleep to. But I'm hoping today I'll have a quiet morning.
    Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• The long awaited Lazorgeddon finally came, and before long, the walls of New New New Constantinople were overrun by Vetko's invasion fleet.
      Attached Files
      Visit First Cultural Industries
      There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
      Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• YES! DOWN WITH NAVIWINAT! THE EMPIRE HAS BEEN DESTROYED!

Comment

• Vetko
          Empire

Rebel Alliance
          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• My first decree as Lord Protector is to name the new Capital Planet of the Empire Jamski Prime in honour of the great and heroic Emperor, who was not only a wise statesman but a brilliant tactician and strategist. The capital city of Jamski Prime shall be New New New New Constantinople. Emperor Jamski Basileus the Great of House Naviwinat shall also be declared the Glorious And Dear God-Emperor, whom all citizens must worship and pray to. Today will be declared a yearly holiday to commemorate the Imperial Martyr and God-Emperor's brave and courageous last stand in the Battle of New New New Constantinople, where the leader of the criminal rebel alliance (who shall remain forever nameless) was practically destroyed.
            Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Methinks you are more of a ... admiral thrawn type, Sir Kassi, while the New Republic lays claim to governance of the majority of the systems of the former empire. Just because you have ... slight military control ... over some systems doesn't mean it will last long

Comment

• My first decree as Basileus Vetko is to declare today, "**** on Ordin Day!"

Comment

• I fear not your brutish threats and insults, for the Imperial Martyr's guidance will protect me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kassiopeia
                    I fear not your brutish threats and insults, for the Imperial Martyr's guidance will protect me.
                    Ah, yes, but do you have a hidden fleet of cloakable dreadnoughts run by a clone army?

I think not.

Comment

• /me wonders if Smiley will fix the pic

Comment

• Chapter 13.7
                        End of an Era

Here is something to think about
                        Power abhors a vacuum.
                        The end of an era had come. With the Emperor defeated and his two loyalists stripped of their industrial bases, the galaxy began its journey of modernization. Leading the way were industrialists Mr. Y and Polly Siffan, and their left-wing rival Kit Chuss.

Please continue discussion in Part 5.

Attached Files
                        Visit First Cultural Industries
                        There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                        Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• who would have guessed the jebus stategy could be this sucessful?

now the real problem is those powers with >200 fleet together with 50+ bp production.....

Comment

• Jebus is only successful because my foolish allies all of whom are dead or near death now, refused to strike him at the time he had no shields. "Not enough bases to split between us", my silly allies said.

Comment

• Then why attack before that in the first place?
                              He who knows others is wise.
                              He who knows himself is enlightened.
                              -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Working...
                              X