No announcement yet.

FG: Galactic Overlord 8, Part 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I feel that I can't win a battle of pure attrition like this one Simple lack of numbers.

But still I refuse to do the maths, and Snoopy keep quiet
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Go rebels!

Comment

• Originally posted by civman2000
        Go rebels!

Jamski you don't have to listen to my spoilers That's why i spoilered them

And other than that I was complimenting you
        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• The next two rounds will really hurt me
          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!

Comment

• Lazorboy has got you now.
            "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• Yep, the pain cometh.
              Attached Files
              Visit First Cultural Industries
              There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
              Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Yes, but Lazorboy has not yet killed Fighterboy.
                  Attached Files
                  There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                  Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• Set course for the heart of the Sun

Comment

• And YAY unopposed fighter attack vs spread opponent with torps

Isn't that x8 ?

Comment

• With the lasers gone, the fighters finally come out to play.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Hmm - smiley, i have slightly different numbers than you do here. I guess i'll have to see why, maybe i guessed the builds wrong, although i don't think that's possible given you gave the starting fleets ...
                          <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                          I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Snoopy-
                            PM me what you have.

--------------------

In the meantime, some boringness.

and a quick dinner break- should be back in an hour or less.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• and a quick dinner break- should be back in an hour or less.
                              YOU HAVE TO BE FSCKING KIDDING ME
                              Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Spoiler:
                                Well the next round is 30 fighters from me vs 0 torps from LN

I get x2 (unopposed) x2 (fighters vs torps) and x2 (spread vs fighters)

30 x 8 = 240

LN get x2 (manouver)

0 x 2 = 0

240 hit

The following round the kills are removed so its 20 fighters from me vs 0 torps from LN

I get x2 (unopposed) x2 (fighters vs torps) and x2 (spread vs fighters)

20 x 8 = 160

LN get x2 (manouver)

0 x 2 = 0

160 hit

Is 400 Hits enough to win?

LN has 42 dreadnoughts with 12 HP each, so he'll still have ~8 dreads left after the fighter attack. Then come his lasers again and I am eliminated by JEBUS.

Comment

Working...
                                X