No announcement yet.

FG: Galactic Overlord 8, Part 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CivFanatics should really be called "Civ3Fanatics", besides. The greatest game ever, SMAC, has been reduced to a subforum in an "All the Other Games" sort of forum.
    Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Originally posted by Skanky Burns
      As at the time of this post:
      CFC Stats: Threads: 106,249, Posts: 2,559,987, Members: 57,507
      Poly Stats: Threads: 101,966, Posts: 3,255,364, Members: 62,763

Interestingly, we have marginally less threads but way more posts.

I'd imagine that's because of all the n00bs that post there, creating useless threads.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lord Nuclear

I'd imagine that's because of all the n00bs that post there, creating useless threads.
        I'm pretty sure it's because we have much more ... able ... spammers

And i know that a few months back, it was noted in another (more appropriate) forum, albeit i can't find the thread, that CFC has a larger number of active members. I can't tell, of course, but if you browse to equal spots on the member list (say, 2000 in) you'll find a much higher postcount than you will on Poly (sorted by postcount) ...

Interesting to note that their postcount levels for various things are 1/8 to 1/10 of Poly's. Way too many deities
        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369

I'm pretty sure it's because we have much more ... able ... spammers

And i know that a few months back, it was noted in another (more appropriate) forum, albeit i can't find the thread, that CFC has a larger number of active members. I can't tell, of course, but if you browse to equal spots on the member list (say, 2000 in) you'll find a much higher postcount than you will on Poly (sorted by postcount) ...

Interesting to note that their postcount levels for various things are 1/8 to 1/10 of Poly's. Way too many deities

Don't state facts that make 'Poly look worse.

Comment

• Alas, it is true... CFC's traffic count is much higher than ours, and they appear closer to the top for Google searches concerning Civ.

But we don't like to talk about it here.

Comment

• Actually that means you read the same thread as me

Actually, as i recall, it depended on what country you were in, as google seems to know. Americans found CFC threads first, whereas europeans found Poly threads first. Funny, huh?

Comment

• Originally posted by Smiley
                All in.

Looks like finally someone is going down.
                I know absolutely nothing about that, of course.
                "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• Hoo boy, looks like Smiley'll have to open up a Part 4 for the results
                  Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• I think this game will take more threads than any other forum game in history, except for the running ones like Hangman.
                    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• Hangman is heresy, heresy!

Comment

• Hangman

Comment

• Part 4

Visit First Cultural Industries
                          There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                          Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369
                            I'd like to see stats on that. If I remember after I get back, I'll look them up.
                            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
                            X