No announcement yet.

FG: Galactic Overlord 8, Part 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have to come clean on this one. I thought that I sent a pm to Sparrow explaining that Ljube would be attacking Jamski with him. Apparently (checking my sent box), I only thought that I did it, and sent send orders thinking that I did it.

Ljube had handed over his fleet to me to command on this turn, and even though my orders were for an allied attack with Sparrow, following Sparrow's oob, I did not realize that I did not inform Sparrow of this, and then was seriously pissed because Sparrow was not replying to a pm that I never sent.

Moral of the story: I will not be taking command of anyone's fleet ever again. To much can go wrong.

I also humbly appologize to my allies for my FU.

So Ljube and Sparrow, you guys should not have a problem with each other....you ahould have a problem with me, abeit, that I'm a dumba$$!

Let's just say that I've once again lived up to my namesake and "spaced" sending a pm.
    We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• I appreciate you telling this, Spaced.
      He who knows others is wise.
      He who knows himself is enlightened.
      -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Originally posted by GeoModder
        I appreciate you telling this, Spaced.

You believe him? Then you are beyond redemption.

Comment

• DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT!

Never trust an admiral to do an emperor's job

/me takes personal command onboard the flagship, which is hastily renamed New New Constantinople*

-Jam
          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
          Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• You guys are so stupid! I didn't betray anyone.

Comment

• So what exactly were the three of you planning?
              Visit First Cultural Industries
              There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
              Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• And orders sent. Not a lot of opportunities for finesse here

-Jam
                1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Smiley
                  So what exactly were the three of you planning?

NOTHING!

Comment

• This has probably already been answered, but how can one have BP without any bases?
                    We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ljube-ljcvetko
                      You believe him? Then you are beyond redemption.
                      Who said anything about believing? I simply appreciate his gesture... and you kept mighty quiet about what Spaced told us as well before he offered his apology.
                      He who knows others is wise.
                      He who knows himself is enlightened.
                      -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Originally posted by Spaced Cowboy
                        This has probably already been answered, but how can one have BP without any bases?

Saved from before?

Comment

• No-no, don't ya lose them when you lose ya bases?

Comment

• Forgot to delete them from the chart. Those with no bases have no BPs.
                            Visit First Cultural Industries
                            There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                            Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• In every other game BPs stayed even if bases were taken.
                              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Anyway, orders in.
                                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
                                X