Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Galactic Overlord 7- Enhanced Graphics Edition (Part 2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by [Exodus] Pheoni
    This game looks like its going to be going on for some serious time!! At least another 2 post threads needed lol!
    Well, as the numbers in the game drop down, the game goes faster and faster, not just in terms of speed of posting the turns, but also less diplomacy, less calculations for the GM, and less idle speculation in the thread. You'll see. When 1/3 of the players are gone, the game is 1/2 way through.

-Jam
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Unless, as usual, the last 3-4 built up again and wait for the right moment to make their move.

Btw Jam, what happened with your Hive logo? Thought you would have it as well since your were mostly part of that team during the previous DG?
      He who knows others is wise.
      He who knows himself is enlightened.
      -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Oh I left the Hive to join the CyCon, remember.

-Jam
        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

I thought you were kicked out.

Comment

Not really, he was sequestrated by one of our weapons of mass-integration.
            He who knows others is wise.
            He who knows himself is enlightened.
            -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

Wierdos.

Comment

Players have been more aggressive this game than before- nobody has built and held a 5th base yet. So, I wouldn't be surprised if we ended around turn #10-15.

In any case we're at 5/10 with just over 30 hours to go.

Waiting for
                Hercules
                Joncha
                Ljube Ljcvetko
                Lord Nuclear
                Paddy the Scot
                Visit First Cultural Industries
                There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Orders sent.

Comment

Not sure who to beleive, Smiley or Smiley.

Here are two quotes posted about 7 hours apart:

Originally posted by Smiley
                    4/10

28 hours remain.
                    Originally posted by Smiley
                    In any case we're at 5/10 with just over 30 hours to go.
                    Any clarification?

btw, I think your estimate of an early ending is optomistic, I think it will still go on for quite a while yet, similar to previous games, it is harder to eliminate opponents as the players are eliminated.

/me
                    "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

I think there should be 21 hours left.

Comment

Er, bad math, I was right the first time and wrong the second. Deadline is noon, GMT-8 (Pacific time) so as of this post, a bit under 18.
                        There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                        Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Orders sent.
                          ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

12 hours remain.

As of now, Hercules, Ljube, and Paddy have not sent in orders yet. Should you all be worried? Probably.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Happy Australia Day to you all

edit: Orders sent
                              Last edited by Paddy; January 26, 2005, 07:21.
                              Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                              I am of the Horde.

Comment

Orders sent
                                On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Working...
                                X