Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Galactic Overlord 7- Enhanced Graphics Edition (Part 2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Definitely needs resolved.

Edit: Cross posted.

I see it was resolved.
    Last edited by Hercules; January 24, 2005, 17:51.
    On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Smiley, did you put the new ships I built that turn in?

Comment

Yes. Your total fleet size went down due to Atragon's attack.
        Visit First Cultural Industries
        There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
        Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Originally posted by Ljube-ljcvetko
          Jam, we voted on this issue and the decision was:

Hits are distributed first by OoB, and then by the size of the ship.

If the OoB were for example LFT ships would be destroyed in the following order

Laserfrigates
          Lasercruisers
          Laserbattleships
          Laserdreadnaughts
          Lasertitans
          Fighterfrigates...

etc...
          Oh... I missed that vote. We will revert to the original rules next game if I'm GM though.

-Jam
          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
          Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Ordersorz in.
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Sent.

Comment

Sent.
                I changed my signature

Comment

Alas, I have been vanquished.

Then again, when you have 7 bases, but a weak fleet, you kind of get the feeling that an attack is coming your way eventually...

But Hercules, you owe me one sometime...

Comment

Speaking of base/fleet ratios, a number of players right now have a similar one to the one you had last round...
                    There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                    Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

And yes, I was expecting an attack, just in case anybody wondered.

Comment

ph34r the laser death strategy.......

If you ain't playing LLx OOB, it is best to use back off....

Now the game hinges on spacecowboy's and herc's next move....though a alliance of middle powers could mean alot now...

Comment

Orders in.

Comment

Originally posted by MORON
                            ph34r the laser death strategy.......

If you ain't playing LLx OOB, it is best to use back off....

Now the game hinges on spacecowboy's and herc's next move....though a alliance of middle powers could mean alot now...

Much to learn you still have.

Comment

this game looks like its goin 2 be goin of 4 some serious time!! least another 2 post threads needed lol!

Comment

4/10

28 hours remain.

Comment

Working...
                                X