No announcement yet.

FG: Mafia 30: Mental Mafia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most of those pass the bar for obscure.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Interesting that you had the mafia posing as Doctors, and they both had the letters "Doc" within their names.

Yet you don't list that as a clue. Are you saying that was just happenstance or some sort of Freudian connection? Certainly, it's what put me on the right track. Fingering the right mafia for all the wrong reasons... kind of interesting.

(For the record, the 2 mafia, plus DarkCloud and Paddy the Scot, are the only ones with "doc" scrambled within their names.)
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• The "Doc" thing was pure coincidence. Fascinating, that. I guess I won't have a reason to slam myself for this after all, since some weird cosmic influence was going on.
        Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Also the reference to "aliens" early on was one that basically convinced me that Spaced was the Mafia...are you saying this also was not intended to be a clue?

Further, when I saw the word "stash" when I we reviewing the thread, I thought...who else.....Spaced Cowboy!

Neither of these were intentional clues?

/me
          "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• No, neither of them!

How can I GM if I can give the Mafia away subconsciously?
            Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• as the patients in a mental institution, we are likely to read clues into whatever you said, I bet if I tried hard enough I could find enough clues to indicate that I was the Mafia

(disclaimer: as stated earlier by Reismark....I was NOT the Mafia )

When I reviewed the thread, I was specifically looking for clues pointing to Jonny, Spaced or Ben Kenobi, so that made it easier for me, up until then I did not suspect Spaced (though others....Reismark included) strongly seemed to think he was the guilty party

/me
              "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• Originally posted by Kassiopeia
                The "Doc" thing was pure coincidence.

Comment

• I told you I wasn't the Mafia.

Comment

• "Siemens AZR-4200" was a blatant red herring,
                    One of the things they make, among others, is hearing aids.

Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lord Nuclear
                      And I killed off Ljube for that very reason. And when he said he was still going to come back and hunt for clues, guess what? He didn't.

Good play.

Comment

Working...
                      X