No announcement yet.

FG: Vampire - The Apolyton University

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OOC: Now we have made it through +48 hours, and practically noone is voting. Are everybody asleep or what? This is the most dead Vampire game ever... We have to do something more than just write, folks!
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Maybe you are thirsting for blood?

Comment

OOC: Nope. I'm only the kind of guy who likes the game to progress I guess.
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

It's almost a pattern. In each game, DrSpike would become a new vampire almost from the beginning, and then he would die because he chooses somebody who he can't bite. And in each game, Hercules does the best thing, to stay with somebody so he would not be consumed by the vampire. And then he would be voted off.

As for gamecube, he admitted that he is a vampire by doing the bat trick in a secret place yesterday.
          Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake
            It's almost a pattern. In each game, DrSpike would become a new vampire almost from the beginning, and then he would die because he chooses somebody who he can't bite. And in each game, Hercules does the best thing, to stay with somebody so he would not be consumed by the vampire. And then he would be voted off.

As for gamecube, he admitted that he is a vampire by doing the bat trick in a secret place yesterday.
            I changed my signature

Comment

OOC: Well, I am a wee bit short on time, so sorry if this installment will not shine with literary brilliance.

First things first, nobody gets voted off as far as I can tell.

Next are the sleeping arrangements. Ljube-ljcvetko comes by Hercules' room, but finds it empty. He returns to his own room just to see Nikolai knocking on the door vigorously. They spend the night in one room

Hercules is not in his room, because he spends the night with the janitor, Gamecube, again.

Finally, Snowflake's studies of Finnish with the professor last long into the night, and as Kassiopeia no longer considers it safe to walk around the lab at night, he convinces his student to stay for the night and use the second bed in the room.

In the morning, Gamecube, the janitor, commences his daily duties. He takes out the big vacuum cleaner and starts cleaning the floors. He handles one room after another, but the lawyer's room is different. It is quite a mess. The equipment is scattered all over the floor, and a tangle of wires is on the bed. Gamecube starts cleaning up and finds a piece of paper on which there is some calligraphic handwriting:

I simply cannot bear this any longer. History has a way of repeating itself, can't you see? People drained of blood; people dying of dehydration... Vampires. They are all around us. This has happened before - elsewhere. Now it is happening here. I chose peaceful death over wicked immortality.

Having read through the note, Gamecube gets an eerie feeling and rushes to the bathroom. There, he sees a wire tied with one end to a fire sprinkler on the ceiling and with the other - round the neck of the poor Lord Nuclear, who is incredibly pale. Beneath the hanging body is a tipped over chair. Forgetting all caution, Gamecube runs up to the body, climbs onto the chair, and unties the knot from the lawyer's neck. He examines the neck, but even if there were any signs of bites on it originally, they are most certainly invisible now - the wire had cut into the skin at the base of the neck: apparently when the poor tormented lawyer hung himself - and as the body kept hanging, it slid up right to the chin, peeling the skin off the neck. It is quite a mess to look at; though, strangely, not a mess of the bloody kind you would expect. In fact, there is barely any blood around. That scares the janitor all the more, as it seems to support further the vampiric hypothesis, and the man runs off to inform the others.

There you have it.
              Last edited by vovan; January 16, 2005, 14:29.
              XBox Live: VovanSim
              xbox.com (login required)
              Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
              Spore page

Comment

The first night we have DrSpike as the new vampire, the second night we have gamecube, the third night we have somebody else now. In other words, we have one head vampire, one dead vampire, and two new vampires. We need to vote off three people, if we really want to save ourselves. I maintain that Hercules is the head vampire, and the new one, I need to think about it a bit and will vote later.

OCC: vovan, can you produce a list like what I did and what they are doing in the mafia game? Also, I noticed that there are a few people never showed up in this thread. Could you pm them so they show up and vote?
                Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Here Gamecube, them educated people thinks that because we shared a room last night that we must be vampires. Yon girl with the red eyes SnowFlame or something, spoke to the good father and seems to have fooled him.

Unless, unless, .........the Father Nikolai is himself a senior Vampire type (cause that's the kinda talk floating round the Uni).

See if he's, like the Head Vampire, he can take a night off and let his acolyte (Dr Spike) recruit another vampire to the vampire ranks. This (General Tacticus) tactic would provide an alibi for both of them.

Unfortunately Dr Spike chose myself or Gamecube, so couldn't recruit another vampire. If he had chosen any of the others on campus, he must surely would have been succesful. And then they would both have had alibis.

Snowflame has realised this but (like us all) enjoyed the creative outpourings (and wanted to see that aspect continue), so decided to point blame in my and Gamecubes direction.
                  On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

Ze little grey cells tell me you all did it.

Comment

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

/me bows.

Comment

Originally posted by Hercules
                          Here Gamecube, them educated people thinks that because we shared a room last night that we must be vampires. Yon girl with the red eyes SnowFlame or something, spoke to the good father and seems to have fooled him.

Unless, unless, .........the Father Nikolai is himself a senior Vampire type (cause that's the kinda talk floating round the Uni).

See if he's, like the Head Vampire, he can take a night off and let his acolyte (Dr Spike) recruit another vampire to the vampire ranks. This (General Tacticus) tactic would provide an alibi for both of them.

Unfortunately Dr Spike chose myself or Gamecube, so couldn't recruit another vampire. If he had chosen any of the others on campus, he must surely would have been succesful. And then they would both have had alibis.

Snowflame has realised this but (like us all) enjoyed the creative outpourings (and wanted to see that aspect continue), so decided to point blame in my and Gamecubes direction.
                          I concur with Hercules's thesis, Father Nikolai is surely the head vampire.
                          I changed my signature

Comment

Indeed. Too many circumstances seem to point at our good Father Nikolai. I haven't seen him using the holy water lately. He hasn't performed a single baptism since long either.

Comment

three figures stood over the bed, with the solitary beeping of a heart monitor as their guide. self biased lay stricken and vulnerable in the hosipital room.

"we just set up around him when he didn't wake up yesterday morning," doctor smith continued. "we've been getting the strangest of readings from him."

Lola was standing at self's left, with his hand in hers, and Katie was on his right, holding his other hand. Percy stood in the doorway idly toying with a pencil. he was uncomfortable with hospitals to begin with, and now, he was standing at his best friend's deathbed.

self's eyes opened, and the sleep monitor died out. he pulled his hands to his chest, so as to force bot Lola and Katie to lean over him. he whispered a single word before passing out.

"what did he say?" asked the doctor.

"Nikolai." responded the girls.
                              I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                              [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Spoiler:
                                i'll run the next game. i promise it'll be more story-oriented than goal oriented.
                                I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                                [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Working...
                                X