Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 overload won GOooooLD RINGS!

Comment

• 11 Overlords wondering where they fit into the above categories.

Anyone care to offer information? (I know I didn't attack, so I can only assume that someone, or a few someones....attacked me? )

Looks like most of the S section is safe, with Sandman, Skanky Burns and Spaced Cowboy all at peace this turn.

Atragon -
      DrSpike - Attacked Jamski
      Gamecube64 -
      Hercules -
      Jamski -
      Joncha -
      Jonny -
      Ljube-lcjvetko - Attacked ?, FTTD
      Lord Nuclear -
      Paddy the Scot -
      Sparrowhawk - Attacked by ?

Sandman - Peace
      Skanky Burns - Peace
      Spaced Cowboy - Peace

/me
      Last edited by Sparrowhawk; January 20, 2005, 15:34.
      "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• Jamski is dead, and me too if anyone attacked anyone there.

Comment

• I may also be dead. I fought to the death.

Comment

• A big surprise is Sandman: in that nobody attacked him. All must have assumed that he would raise his shield.

And what's that, Skanky Burns didn't vacate a homeland and capture another base this turn. What heresy is this.

I think all the H's are in hot water.
            On the ISDG 2012 team at the heart of CiviLIZation

Comment

• Ah, but did I raise my shield this turn? Or did I manage to save it for another day?

Comment

• You raised it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparrowhawk

Atragon -
                  DrSpike - Attacked Jamski
                  Gamecube64 -
                  Hercules -
                  Jamski -
                  Joncha -
                  Jonny -
                  Ljube-lcjvetko - Attacked ?, FTTD
                  Lord Nuclear -
                  Paddy the Scot -
                  Sparrowhawk - Attacked by ?
                  1 Overlord picked a good time to raise shields...
                  2 Overlords are probably going to be wiped out...
                  3 Overlords are going to lose their homeworlds...
                  Estimation:
                  Atragon - attack + defend
                  DrSpike - attacked jamski
                  Gamecube64 - allied attack
                  Hercules - attack?
                  Jamski - defend
                  Joncha - attack
                  Jonny - defend
                  Lujub - defend?
                  Lord Nuclear - allied attack?, defend?
                  Paddy the Scot - defend? shield? allied attack?
                  Sparrowhawk - defend

Comment

• It would make no sense for Jamski to defend. He either shields or attacks. His attack would have to be aimed at someone who is sure to attack this turn.
                    We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• A quick map of the attacks:

Three battles were simple occupations: Atragon's offensive fleet took Ljubeland, Hercules subjugated the defenseless Scots, and Doc sailed into Jamski's airspace.

Meanwhile, Gamecube and Jamski both rammed Jonny's shield, costing Gamecube three frigates, a cruiser, and 1 BP worth of damage. While Jamski's losses were lower in absolute terms, it amounted to his entire fleet, which also happened to be all that was left of the once great Jampire.

EDIT
                      Skanky partially vacated his base and attacked Doc, where his forces faced no opposition. Data and charts have been edited.
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by :) Smiley; January 20, 2005, 23:39.
                      Visit First Cultural Industries
                      There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                      Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• Yay, everyone gets into the action.
                        Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• There's no stopping Hercules now.

Comment

• Wheee, I'm not out of it! (probably)

Comment

• And now, the first hostilities of the day:

Ljube and Paddy's combined fleets bore down on Atragon's sizeable but still hopelessly outnumbered defensive fleet.

Both sides brought up torpedoes first. But, while Ljube and Paddy had spread their ships out, Atragon's clustered fleets took knockout hits in the opening round.

Atra's fleet fared no better against Ljube and Paddy's fighters the second time around, and was trounced again when the torpedoes of death descended on his exploding carriers in the third and final round.
                              Attached Files
                              There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                              Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• And now, a small but intense battle as Joncha tries to steal Doc's loot. Tactics and OoBs of the two sides are remarkably similar.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X