No announcement yet.

What Should The Reagan Buy Next?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd vote against Ghost Recon, but before I was for it.
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Ghost Recon 2 is nothing like Ghost Recon, just to let you know.
      What's the difference between the Rainbow 6 games and Ghost Recon? Which one is better? Verto, did you try Full Spectrum Warrior. It looks fun.
      Let us be lazy in everything, except in loving and drinking, except in being lazy – Lessing

Comment

I bought Ghost Recon 2, so I'll give my professional opinion on it as soon as I can pull myself from the XBOX.

Comment

BUY AN XBOX HARD DRIVE, THEN PUT IT IN...

RENT BOTH GAMES AND COPY THEM FOREVER.
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Get I dunno... Diablo 2 or something. Or Black and White.

-Jam
            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
            Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

GR2 is a pretty sweet game - I really like the Voice Command feature which responds about 75% of the time. Not perfect, but really a great addition.

It retains enough of the original Ghost Recon while adding the right amount of new features. I've only completed the first mission, but the game has not disappointed me.

Comment

Working...
              X