No announcement yet.

FG: NASCAR VIII: NFS Underground II Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I will park my car right here on this nice patch of grass, and have a picnic.

Good job rah!

Fun track Spaced!

Comment

• Okay Rah, I stalled as long as I could for you to get the next track together.
      We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• I'll work on this weekend.
        The only issue will be i'm heading to florida in a week for a week. I'll have internet access most of the time but the updates may be a tad slower than the great average that we experienced this game. I guess I'll set up a sing up thread.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• La-la-la...do-re-me. Okay I'll wait for the thread.
          We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• The spelling police have struck.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Well done Rah, and Spaced as well

I think we did Musical (pun intended ) leaders this game, as it seemed everyone led at least once if I am not mistaken, which to me is a sign of a good track, and a good race

I would have happily played this out, but when I saw Jonny's orders and knew we were going to crash, I knew whatever chance I had was gone (though in reality, I think my chances were gone a few turns before when I turned too early and hit the oil slick).

/me
              "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• Well played rah

I have to chime in about the track too, there really was no way to tell who would win before the last few corners. Those two sandbags completely messed up my strategy!
                Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Yes, the sandtraps messed up my counting many times. (sometimes critical) It was strange to go from a comfortable first place, to hitting an oil patch and ending up in last, to fight my way back to win it hands down. It made for an interesting race where I was anxious to see if every turn to see if there were any surprises.
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                  X