Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was I. We miss you desperately

Comment

• So we can expect the update shortly then?

/me
      "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• Turn 10 - Three eliminations

Captain Janeway meant to leave her sole base and avoid Trabe attack once more, but SC used one set of security codes he extracted from Mr. Neelix and penetrated the security mechanisms of Captain Janeway’s computers. Curiously, she neglected to use her state of the art counter-intelligence programme which was specifically designed for a breech of security like this one.
        Spaced Cowboy then planted a virus that destroyed all navigation subroutines which rendered Captain Kassiopeia Janeway’s ships immobile. B’Elanna Torres worked around the clock to restore navigation systems and just as she finished her work a large Trabe attack force came out of warp and attacked swiftly.

Battle No.1: Sparrowhawk attacks Kassiopeia
        Sparrowhawk: 5LT, 5FT, 5TT, 2LB, 2FB, 2TB, OoB: LTF-FLT, close in, normal, fight to the death
        Kassiopeia: 4LB, 5FB, 5TB, OoB: FTL-FTL, normal, normal

124L – 15F – Kassiopeia takes 109 hits
        31T – 15T – Kassiopeia takes 16 hits
        31F – 48L – Sparrowhawk takes 17 hits

Kassiopeia’s fleet is destroyed and Sparrowhawk captures 1 base. He loses 2 laser battleships and one of his laser titans is damaged.

Captain Kassiopeia Janeway manages to escape with her crew on her flagship Voyager hiding from the attackers in the nearby Nekrit Expanse. She then resumes her course for the alpha quadrant, never to return to this part of space.

The Pralor Automated Units saw their chance in the defenceless Vidiians and struck them with a modest force. When they arrived to Vidiian planets they couldn’t find a single Viddian alive. Apparently, the phage has taken its toll and all Vidiians were already dead. Spaced Cowboy captured 5 bases without a fight.

Skanky Burns is eliminated.

The quiet years of Rizik III Jamski’s rule over the Kazon Ogla sect came to an abrupt end when the most powerful Kazon, First Maje Minnis Theben invaded Jamski’s bases.

Battle No.2: Theben attacks Jamski
        Theben: 3LT, 4FT, 5TT, 3FD, 1LB, 5FB, 5TB, OoB: TTF-FLL, back off, normal, fight to the death
        Jamski: 3LB, OoB: LLF-FTT, normal, normal

Jamski is eliminated and Theben takes control of 3 bases. All Kazon sects are now united under the rule of Supreme Maje Minnis Theben the Terrible.

The Dominion suffered a setback today when a saboteur sent by the Nazis of the delta (the Trabe) destroyed one of the Vorta cloning facilities. Founder DrSpike was not pleased with this espionage attempt. Chairman Sparrowhawk will undoubtedly feel the wrath of the Dominion.

Code:
        Galactic Overlord

Player Name Bases BPs Tonnage Frigates(1) Cruisers(2) Battleships(3) Dreadnaughts(4) Titans(5)
        Las Fig Torp Las Fig Torp Las Fig Torp Las Fig Torp Las Fig Torp
        DrSpike 5(8) 43 60/67/50 - - - - - - - 5 2 - 3 11 12 8 -
        Sparrowhawk 5(6) 39 73[5]/90/74 - - - - 3 - 2 4 2 3 3 2 11[5] 12 12
        Spaced Cowboy 1(12) 29 15/15/15 15 7 15 - - - - - - - 2 - - - -
        Theben 3(16) 47 45/47/40 - - - - - - 10 5 5 - 3 - 3 4 5

Comment

• Yes, my Jem'Hadar are really p1ssed off.

Comment

• Ah, the pieces have been picked up and endgame may begin.
            Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Plan "C" seems to have worked perfectly!
              We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• This one'll be exciting to see how it turns out.
                Visit First Cultural Industries
                There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• May my bases bring you better luck than they brought me.
                  I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• I was waiting for my "pawn empire" to be removed...

-Jam
                    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Could've played spoiler.
                      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Captain Janeway meant to leave her sole base and avoid Trabe attack once more, but SC used one set of security codes he extracted from Mr. Neelix and penetrated the security mechanisms of Captain Janeway’s computers. Curiously, she neglected to use her state of the art counter-intelligence programme which was specifically designed for a breech of security like this one.
                        If I understand this right, Kassiopeia did intend to do battle this turn....any indication of who he intended to attack? (and who was Ljube referring to when he told Kassiopeia "you know what you have to do" )

Also, I take it that Kassiopeia still had a counter ops left available to use and didn't use it? I would have thought that given his position in the game that he would have long since used those up!

Final Four now, should make for an interesting finish.

/me
                        "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• Yes, Kassiopeia tried to attack Skanky Burns, which is something I advised him to do a turn before with my famous "you know what you have to do" line. It would have been still not too late to do it this turn though if Kassi had used his anti-spy order.

Comment

• Anti-spy order?

I had a spy?

I wouldn't have called it an "attack", more like a "friendly takeover".
                            Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Oh my god, I had totally forgotten about the new anti-spy gimmick.

Comment

• Hmm, we figured you used them up already.

Although you really should be kicking yourself for not fighting SC to the death. THAT was dumb. Not that I'm complaining, mind you.
                                I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                                I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Working...
                                X