Sims 2: Who has it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alva
    That auto-WooHooing smiley is very appropriate there.
    , , or ?
    The books that the world calls immoral are the books that show the world its own shame. Oscar Wilde.

Comment

If I was to choose among those, I'd choose no 2.
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

I read the somethingawful.com review at work today and nearly caused a scene by laughing too hard. Go. Read it now. Ha ha ha!

-Jam
        1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
        That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
        Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
        Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Is Sims 2 worth a buy? Or is it doomed to repetitiveness like Sims 1?
          Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
          Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

Well some might say I am a little biased ( ) and I haven't played Sims2, but my thought is if you didn't like the first game you probably wont like this game.

Comment

You should try it, DrSpike.
              Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

I'm busy this Sunday.

Comment

I thought you already had a hacked beta and were playing it to death, Doc

-Jam
                  1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                  That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                  Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                  Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

What I'd like to know is:

the add-ons for the first game added lots of functionalities and features, such as a neighborhood and lots of different scenarios and environments. Does this second installment have all these things or is it just "The Sims 1" with 3D graphics?

(Not that this would make me buy the game, I'm just curious)
                    I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Not all, but some of it, like you're able to go downtown, but not on vacation...

I just got a visit of two pink rabbits... two of the people in my house has been very low in social for some days, then all of the sudden two pink rabbits came down from the sky, to keep them company (one to each sim)
                      One of the sims started talking, and thereby quickly got the rabbit to go away again, but the other sim kinda started the opposite... she started fighting with the rabbit instead
                      Looks funny from the other sims perspective, since they can't see the rabbit (when you got other sims selected)
                      This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Does anyone know if a demo of this game is planned anytime in the future?
                        I'd like to play it, but don't want to buy it and am far too lazy to download a couple of gigs and burn 4 cds.
                        If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

I doubt there will be a demo for some reason.

There never was a Sims demo.
                          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

You better buy it, it's a good game.
                            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                              I doubt there will be a demo for some reason.

There never was a Sims demo.
                              I guessed that would be the case, but figured it couldn't hurt to ask if anyone had heard anything to the contrary.
                              If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

What are the system requirements?
                                "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
                                "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
                                "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
                                "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Working...
                                X