This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I still want a DS9 style mafia...
    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• DS9?
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

• Hmm, anticlimax.

Comment

• Yeah, let's start the new one. And please let rah be a normal citizen this time, I get the feeling he's the Mafia half of the time and main suspect the other times. Must be because he's a mod.
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

• I get the same feeling.

I have been killed early in a lot of games recently, and since I was actually the mafia this game for the first time in a while, I'm sure I'll be killed early again next game.

And just a game note. If a game is to not have a story line then clues must be a bit more obscure. In normal story games it's possible to miss clues in the high volume produced, in a non story game, they have a tendency to stand out.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah
              I get the same feeling.

I have been killed early in a lot of games recently, and since I was actually the mafia this game for the first time in a while, I'm sure I'll be killed early again next game.

Don't worry rah, I won't let anything happen to you in the next game

Comment

• So who are you going to kill first then?
                This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

• You and Spike are always high on my list.
                  SO if one of you die in the first round, i'll be suspicious.

And the fine detective is usually high on list in order to get him before my name starts appearing in too many posts.
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Be careful rah, the next Mafia might be reading this and use it...

Comment

• Of course The Return of the Jamski would be more than excellent

My computer is now set-up, and I only need to get that tasty broadband, and I shall return

-Jam
                      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Hooray!
                        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Hurry up already, I need better kukris.

Comment

• It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                            X