• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent.

Comment

sent
      Visit First Cultural Industries
      There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
      Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

sent
        We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Sent.

Comment

I'll have to pull out of this, very little time and frankly society takes alot of it.
            I changed my signature

Comment

Sorry to hear that Gamecube , but I hear where you are coming from, not quite as quick a game as most of the Forum Games (with the possible exception of Galactic Overlord I think).

Hoping that you reconsider......but any lurkers want to step in if he doesn't??
              "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

ah how the mighty (threads) have fallen (almost to the bottom of the page).

Any suggestions from any of the players on how to proceed would be appreciated (or volunteers from the peanut gallery for that matter).

/me
                "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

mark his assets as nuked perhaps.

Comment

post in the GO and NW threads of the opening, see if there's any response, if not, follow as Whoha suggests.
                    There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                    Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

I'd say just find a replacement, or wipe him off the map, return the wonders to the pool. And of course, give me all his gold and his armies....but that is just my opinion, I could be wrong.
                      We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

wipe em, the wonders are obsolete anyway.

Comment

I'm taking over for Gamecube64. What is the deadline for orders?

EDIT: I'll send them in a couple of hours anyway.

Comment

Yeah!!

Thanks Ljube...as for the deadline it was yesterday but a couple of hours will work just fine for me! ( Just not Ljube time right? )

Comment

Right. Now a few questions.

Smiley has the Trojan horse. Suppose I declare war. He can sabotage my war plans each turn cause he has two spies per turn and I have only one (By the way can I counter his espionage with my spy or not?)

Suppose I don't declare war because of this. Smiley continues building the wonders and achieves a cultural victory.

Suppose someone else gets this and joins forces with me against Smiley. No sweat, Smiley has stockpiled spies to counter any threat.

Trojan horse is way too powerful I think. The same was true before in Society I and II when I played.

Comment

Well, nobody bothered to answer, so I sent my orders anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X