Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FG: Nuclear War XV: Don't get MAD, get even!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Theben
    So if he doesn't send in his orders in 2 hours he loses a turn?
    I'm making an exception in this case due to the fact that he posted sent. GT is pretty reliable as a gm and a player, and we are down to the nitty-gritty.
    We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Day 21: "A winner has emerged"

Theben sends two at GT, and GT sends two at Theben.

Cities
      2. General Tacticus
      - Delta Serpentis, Epsilon Pegasi, Gamma Draconis
      9. Theben - Peaceful Co-Existence

I do not see any reason to continue this. GT has it in the bag. We will play one more turn unless Theben conceeds.
      We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Sent.

Comment

• zzz
          Visit First Cultural Industries
          There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
          Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• Yeah, play the turn and let the fooker feel the power of the Murray.

Comment

• I'll just post my last orders here. One nuke at GT and one at Spike.
              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Okay, I'll take that as a conceed since GT's orders were two at you (either way). I don't think that there was anything that you could do. Well played GT! Now you'll have a big target on your back in the next game.

Comment

• The irony of it is that I basically shot my bolt several turns ago, and then found I needn't have bothered; VJ died due to inactivity, and Theben bunkered. I fully expected to die after that, and was just doing my best to make Theben's win painful.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theben
                    I'll just post my last orders here. One nuke at GT and one at Spike.
                    You'll know better next game.

Comment

• Yep. 4 nukes and a spy to Doc.
                      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• You could do that, if you want to guarantee a loss.

Comment

• It'd guaranteee you'd lose.

Comment

Working...
                          X