Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FG: Nuclear War XV: Don't get MAD, get even!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spaced Cowboy
    Note to Skanky: Wasteds will only be shown for one turn.
    I wouldn't have it any other way.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• At the least, move them to the bottom of the list.
      Visit First Cultural Industries
      There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
      Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• Day 14: "Yawn"

VJ builds another city named Paranoia. Theben renamed his cities and was busy working on a secret project as was GT.

Cities
        2. General Tacticus
        - Delta Serpentis, Epsilon Pegasi, Gamma Draconis
        9. Theben - Peaceful Co-Existence, Neutral as Swiss, Your Best Buddy, Mellow Hippie Chicksville, and Cooperation for Mutual Benefit
        10. VJ - Spamville D.C., Smiley, Your momma, Fool's Gold, Paranoia

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz
        We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Orders sent.

Comment

• I see dead cities
            There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
            Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• Day 15: "Yawn part deux"

GT builds the city of Sathanas, while the others were working on secret projects.

Cities
              2. General Tacticus - Delta Serpentis, Epsilon Pegasi, Gamma Draconis, Sathanas
              9. Theben - Peaceful Co-Existence, Neutral as Swiss, Your Best Buddy, Mellow Hippie Chicksville, and Cooperation for Mutual Benefit

Orders due on Monday morning since I forgot to send the orders file home again....bad GM, bad!
              We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Orders sent.

Comment

• Orders sent. At least I think I did.
                  I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                  I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Day 16: "A little piece ofthe action!"

Well the orders were simple enough such that I did not have to verify them agains the previous ones so I'll process this turn now.

GT builds another city named Lucifer. Theben was busy working on a secret project (which must have been taking a nap). VJ took his chance and send two nukes to Theben who lost two cities as a result.

Cities
                    2. General Tacticus - Delta Serpentis, Epsilon Pegasi, Gamma Draconis, Sathanas, Lucifer
                    9. Theben - Peaceful Co-Existence, Neutral as Swiss, Your Best Buddy

If I have the orders before 8AM CST on Monday I'll process them and be back on schedule; however, you have until Tuesday to get them in if not.

Comment

• Damn I really thought Theben was invincible. Guess that was just not so.

I still consider him strong favourite though.

Comment

• I propose we change DrSpike's nickname to Mr. Murray.
                        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Dr Murray.

Comment

• I ain't doing you no favors!

and sent to those concerned.

Comment

• VJ has been awfully quiet this whole time...

Comment

• Either you think this is mafia, and you aren't paying attention, or you didn't read where he nuked two of my cities, in which case you aren't paying attention.

Comment

Working...
                                X