Neverwinter Nights - The revenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hehehe

You think leet kiddies can make an "if A, therefore B" argument?

-Jam
    1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
    That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
    Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
    Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

• Or read anything that is on paper?

ACK!
      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• What about a race modifier for the appraise check where elves can only get the worst possible result? Them while elves can still purchase items, they are going to be very expensive.
        There's no game in The Sims. It's not a game. It's like watching a tank of goldfishes and feed them occasionally. - Urban Ranger

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamski
          Is the reasoning behind dwarves not selling to elves a way of encouraging people not to play elves?

Erm... No.

The elven town to be built in the future will not sell to dwarves. If an elf really needs a dwarven item - perhaps they'll have to ask someone else to buy it for them.

-Jam
          Hey man, would you be cool and buy some war hammers for us? We'd do it, but we left our IDs at home.
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• ACK!
            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Here mister, I'll mind your bag of holding while you're in that dungeon.

I'm currently blasting my way through Neverwinter Wood. I don't like the idea of having to
              Spoiler:
              kill yourself
              to get further, but I suppose I'll have to when I get to that point. There's still some caves to explore. Is it just me, or am I getting a strong reminder of the fourth (?) chapter of Baldur's Gate here? I only hope that there aren't some mines I have to flood later on.

Had an interview this morning and I pwned it. Unfortunately, that only means that I have to do another later this week, but hopefully it will be on Thursday when I've got the whole day off work anyway. And I was planning to play NWN quite a bit that day. But then I do have to start revising for December's exams too.

Comment

• It's important to have priorities..............after all, Neverwinter wont save itself.

Comment

Working...
                X