This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two projectile kills in a row.

Although that could have been an error on my part, in this case it was not. The sludger is now dead.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• I'm sure you would know if the sludger is dead.

Comment

• Was Skanky the sludger?
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by rah
            Was Skanky the sludger?

No! How could you come to that conclusion?!

Comment

• Well, I figured the GM would obviously know who it was, and you wouldn't comment based on that, so it must have been another reason. Lord knows this installment has been quite lacking in information. Or at least it seems so since it's gone on so long.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Comment

• I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Hey, you didn't wait for others to vote! :mehd:
                    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• I think the 7 day rule was in effect.
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Don't challenge the staff member!

Comment

• Badges, Badges, we don't need no stinking BADGES.
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• What about badgers?
                            I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

• Originally posted by Skanky Burns

That day as Marge Simpson was cleaning out Maggie's room, she discovered a projectile had become embedded in her head. It had a picture of a seal on it.

A seal as the animal or a seal as an emblem?

Comment

• Animal.
                                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
                                X