X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's called a docpile here.
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Using wrong terms is suspicious, but name changing in the middle of a mafia game is even more suspicious.

Comment

• That was just something I'd been waiting a long time to do, and Ming finally let me.

It's called a docpile here.

Whatever...

Comment

• Lame excuses, acting as if he doesn't care.
          Very suspicious behaviour indeed.

Maybe I rushed my vote this time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuciwalker
            That was just something I'd been waiting a long time to do, and Ming finally let me.
            LL always accuses people of being suspicious whenever they do something slightly unusual. If he didn't, it would be suspicious.
            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• So by acting suspicious, I can get ljube to accuse me, and thus get off scot free?

Comment

• Kuciwalker is the mafia.

Comment

• Willie
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• The evidence pointing to Willie is good enough for me...

Comment

So by acting suspicious, I can get ljube to accuse me, and thus get off scot free?
                      If you act too suspicious, others might take note of it and then you'll be dead.

Or if say, the DM says you're the mafia then you're also dead.

Comment

• Comment

• It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

laughing is very suspicious behavior

Comment

• Are we waiting for Tehben to send in his kill orders or something?
                              ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Originally posted by Method
                                laughing is very suspicious behavior
                                So is sleeping

Comment

Working...
                                X