No announcement yet.

Society II Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• By University of California, I meant Berkeley, which is where I go to school. Hey, what other school has a freakin' element named after it? (we've actually got 2, Berkelium and Californium).

The map is expandable infinitely, so there's always room. I'll post a signup thread most likely in a few hours.
    Visit First Cultural Industries
    There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
    Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• Originally posted by Smiley
      By University of California, I meant Berkeley, which is where I go to school.

A little too crowded, that one, though.

What are you studying there, btw, if you don't mind me asking?
      XBox Live: VovanSim
      xbox.com (login required)
      Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
      Spore page

Comment

• Architecture. We learn how to draw pretty pictures and make buildings that are efficient to use and use energy efficiently.

Society 3 Signup is now open!
        http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...hreadid=117881
        Visit First Cultural Industries
        There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
        Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• Oh. What do you know. After living a year with my Architect roommate, I figured all you lot ever did was try to memorize names / dates / locations, and only occasionally struggled with Autocad.

JK of course.
          Spore page

Comment

• Architecture. We learn how to draw pretty pictures and make buildings that are efficient to use and use energy efficiently.
            ah, now all the drawings of wonders and buildings make sense...
            -->Visit CGN!
            -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

• As far as universities are concerned, then the wonder would be better as Oxford, Cambridge, the Sorbonne, or the Ivy League, but I'm not that interested in debating what the wonders should be called. How they work is better. I love Jihad - that's a great idea, but maybe say that you can't take a capital, or a city with more than one wonder. I accept that it will be difficult to keep a city taken by this wonder if you are not properly prepared for it, but it'd be too easy to take an important wonder for a turn or two.

Comment

• Originally posted by duke o' york
                but maybe say that you can't take a capital, or a city with more than one wonder.
                Only one Wonder may be built in each city.
                http://www.apolyton.net/forums/showthread.php?postid=3112194#post3112194
                Spore page

Comment

Working...
                X