No announcement yet.

Assassins II: Eye of the Beholder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You didn't wait for me to come, you waited for someone to come. It's not like you were waiting on me

Comment

true enough.
      -->Visit CGN!
      -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

The axe thing may be there to throw us off. There are many with axes and those who want axes in the story, but it can't be that easy, can it? Though the way of the death, sliced perfectly so blood would not flow shows someone who would be skilled with such a weapon... then again it could be a magical trick.

As in all first stories... who knows.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

NM sure has a tendency to get bumped off early.
          Visit First Cultural Industries
          There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
          Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

I'm just that lovable

Comment

Where is everyone?

*Ludd bangs on his drum to wake everyone up*
              Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Isn't there supposed to be a 24-hour limit to the voting?
                (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Hmm... lots of possibilities here.

The murder weapon was an axe, and Chaunk had been overheard talking to himself about needing an axe for one of his crazy inventions. Perhaps he acquired the axe, and used it for evil? Ljube also had an axe, and his barbarian tendencies make him highly suspect - his aggressive behavior appears throughout the story. Of course, this seems a bit too obvious...

Nuclear Master had had a quarrel with Siddiqui... could the Elven Druid have wanted to teach Nuclear Master a lesson? Seems to be a stretch, but it's possible.

The Rogue "Dr." Spike is of course a suspect, because not only did he find the body, he immediately put the blame on someone else (the Drow) when telling the others about the body. He also seemed somewhat intent on making Octavius appear very suspicious...

Or, maybe Spike is right, and Octavian was up to something during the night.

It's really too early to tell.

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
                    Isn't there supposed to be a 24-hour limit to the voting?
                    Do you read any thread that you post in, UR?

There's extended voting hours on weekends.
                    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

It's not weekend for me
                      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan

Comment

That's what you get for being on the wrong side of the international date line
                        ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Bah, evil Canadian

Comment

Sent.

Comment

I already submitted my vote Saturday evening.

Comment

Well the good news is that it isn't the weekend anymore in the US (at least in the Eastern and Central time zones) . So the writeup should come shortly.
                                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                                X