No announcement yet.

Assassins II: Eye of the Beholder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A rogue is very good at taking things from others unnoticed.
    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

And a murderer is very good at trying to implicate anyone but himself. 2 aspersions in two posts is suspicious. What are you hiding?

Comment

You are asking what I am hiding, Rogue? How could you keep a straight face when saying that?
        Last edited by Urban Ranger; June 12, 2004, 07:04.
        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan

Comment

You make a good dwarf, what with the low charisma and all.

Comment

Good write up.

But I must make some amendations to the description of ludd in the story since, for starters, he isn't a half-orc.

The Half-Ogre, who stands over 7 feet tall and is wearing nothing but a ragged pair of leather pants and a large drum that's strapped over his back, joins the other's who've gathered around and looks down at the scene. He stares at the butchered remains of "the Master" for a moment. Then, apparently unphased, looks back to the other's gathered around and says in his deep raspy voice, "So.... who- er, what's for breakfast?" while grinning widely enough for everyone to see his mouthfull of broken and jagged teeth
            Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Not to stir, but UR said earlier to me that you were an ugly, dim-witted oaf who we should ditch as early as possible.

Comment

*laugh* Yeah, that's me.
                Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

My gods, what have we wrought?
                  Apologies Urban Ranger but don't worry, as more people die, the stories'll get shorter (I had to mention everyone in the first 2 stories so that I could set up later clues/hints)

now, I don't have to mention everyone's names in the subsequent chapters and things can become more manageable since now no one is above suspicion
                  -->Visit CGN!
                  -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Nice write up DC.
                    thanks spike and Ludd

sorry for the mistype ludd, I'll amend that in subsequent editions
                    -->Visit CGN!
                    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

"So, did you kill Master Nucleus, 'Doctor' Spike?" asked Urban Ranger. "It looks like he was killed by somebody sneaked up to him at night, and the attack came from behind."

Comment

Actually, DC set me up

Comment

Originally posted by Nuclear Master
                          Actually, DC set me up
                          Of course he did, but that doesn't mean he committed the dirty deed himself

Comment

Actually, DC set me up
                            Actually, if you see the sign up thread and read my PM to you- you'll see that the initial intent was not to have you killed on the first round at all. It just happened that to start, we needed a 16th player, and since none responded/joined by the alotted time, I just created a character and then killed him and PMed the assassin. Indeed, up until 04:10 GMT time, I still hadn't picked the asssassin. (and I started this thread at 03:10) and could have changed the assassin and that person may not have killed Nuclear Master if things had differed.

You see, Nuclear Master, I added you to the game before you agreed to join, because I didn't think that you would join. (see my PM for details)
                            -->Visit CGN!

Comment

What a nice GM'ing thing to do

Comment

Don't bash DC, we waited for a while.

Comment

Working...
                                X