No announcement yet.

Banned from Paradox forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never did buy it. What makes it better then EU2 and has it been properly patched or is it in limbo like other Paradox games?
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Depends on what you like. I for one think it's a MM hell, fun, but not nearly as good as EU2 and CK.
      Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
      I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
      Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

That's what I heard and why I avoided it. I don't enjoy a clickfest.

Comment

I bought Vickie as part of the 6 pack. Its an interesting era, and I would certainly want to try it. But not till ive really got the hang of EU2 first, for sure.
          "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Let me know what you think we you do try it.

Comment

Sorry for threadjacking but the orignal topic seems dead anyway....

Just a question to Paradox' Eu fora - it seems you cannot attach something there to your posts? I made some gfx I wanted to post, but I see no button for attachements, so I canceled the thread.....
              Blah

Comment

You can't attach, but you're free to link.
                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Maybe attach here at poly then link it at Paradox?

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
                    Maybe attach here at poly then link it at Paradox?
                    That's a good idea
                    Blah

Comment

I liked Vic at the start but they turned it into population unit management hell in the process of patching it. Now its the game I've played the least of all their efforts except the p.o.s. that is Two Thrones.
                      To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
                      H.Poincaré

Comment

Originally posted by BeBro
                        Sorry for threadjacking but the orignal topic seems dead anyway....

Just a question to Paradox' Eu fora - it seems you cannot attach something there to your posts? I made some gfx I wanted to post, but I see no button for attachements, so I canceled the thread.....
                        there is an upload forum where you can post attachments

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolai
                          Depends on what you like. I for one think it's a MM hell, fun, but not nearly as good as EU2 and CK.
                          Originally posted by Grumbold
                          I liked Vic at the start but they turned it into population unit management hell in the process of patching it. Now its the game I've played the least of all their efforts except the p.o.s. that is Two Thrones.
                          Three words: ledger page six.
                          Once you know how to use that to get what you want, micromanagement is seriously reduced, and you can safely ignore the abundance of information you don't need at a certain time.
                          Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                          Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Working...
                          X