Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it will be a great game when its out.

Comment

Btw, is the Paradox site down? (Or is it just me again?)
      Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
      Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Well Osweld, I was banned over a year ago, they just won't release me.

Very un-poly with their banning policies

Comment

Maniac: It's down for me too. I guess it'ssomething with the server.
          Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
          I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
          Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthelion
            Well Osweld, I was banned over a year ago, they just won't release me.

Very un-poly with their banning policies
            Why don't you just create another login??

Asmodean
            Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

I could, but then my most favourite email addy is already wasted on that one...

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthelion
                I could, but then my most favourite email addy is already wasted on that one...
                YOu could always try emailing the admins and see if they will let you in again.

Comment

Did so, they were stubborn.

Look, sometimes I still browse their boards. They're boring, and I don't really have a need to post there.

Trust me, I know ways to get posting despite a banning when I really want to

Comment

well, I post there alot and I don't think they are boring.

oh, and whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by General Ludd
                      eh, if they goof up they should expect people to take advantage of that. If they want to ban people for looking in a forum that they where given access to (albeit, by mistake) well, that's their decision. But it's just alienating fans for their own mistake.
                      I have to agree. Paradox screwed up and then they blamed other people for their own mistakes.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Whoa! Major thread revive in action here...
                        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

I'd say

seems someone is not very fond of Paradox atm...:

Comment

Yeah, I've noticed he is mad for something. What's up, Oerdin?

Comment

These forums were slow so I went and hunted down a few interesting threads.
                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Eurghh...

I was NOT banned for downloading VIC's design document. I was banned for making this comment in the general VIC forum:

I downloaded the design document.
                                Anyay, this thread will get deleted soon...
                                You have to admit that wasn't really a smart comment to make...

In other words, I was not banned for any kind of intellectual property rights breach, but for my attitude.

As can be read in this thread, I apologized and was also unbanned. Though I hardly post anymore on their forums since this ban.

Oh, and I bought Victoria a year ago or so. It's IMO the best game ever, sharing first place with SMAC. Buy it, everyone!
                                Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
                                Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Working...
                                X