Forever Future 1.7 PBEM game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well it's true.
    I don't mind taking it easy, but this is kind of an overkill.
    I know you've been busy Cuaich, and you have your own pace, which gave you the title of unhurried, but I think what we desire is just a little bit more lively behaviour.
    I'd like to leave my tundra surrounding before 2014!

Comment

• Originally posted by Eerion View Post
      Well it's true.
      I don't mind taking it easy, but this is kind of an overkill.
      I know you've been busy Cuaich, and you have your own pace, which gave you the title of unhurried, but I think what we desire is just a little bit more lively behaviour.
      I'd like to leave my tundra surrounding before 2014!
      I have sent turn 31.

I'm sorry about my pace. In December my fiancee went off the deep end and ended our relationship, and last week I lost my job. My mind has been elsewhere. However, as of this Friday I am going to have nothing but time to play CTP. My pace should pick up, but replace me if need be...I'll understand.

Comment

• Oh...I didn't see the message from Max because it was on the previous page. OK...well, there you go. Good luck to you all.

Comment

• I'm sorry to hear about your problems, Bruce, I hope everything will sort out in the end. However, we really need to increase the pacing here, as this game serves also as a test before the new release. Thanks for your understanding.

Comment

• Well, my time is now free and I can play turns immediately. I no longer have to manage 15 people at work while trying to maintain everything that was supposed to be done by 2 people at home. So all I have now is time...and this game would have helped fill that time.

Comment

• Well, it seems that the change of a player went pretty seamlessly, turn 34 played and sent. It was a hard decision, but I think half a year is enough of a leeway, and we're certainly moving a lot faster now. It also seems Dan is slow to register here, though, well, his loss
              Turns out the Egypt is sandwiched between France and the Celts, which puts me in a quite delicate position With Japan clinging to the frozen wastes Down Under, the whole centre of the map is left for the Romans to divide and conquer.

On the RPing side of things, I'm replacing the portrait of Boadicea with this:

Merlin of the Celts!

Hope you like it ^_^

Comment

• First wonder - Labirynth was built.
                World will never be the same anymore.

Comment

• Hey guys,
                  My internet is down for at least a week, probably two, so my turns will be arriving slower. Meanwhile, turn 40 played and sent.
                  Last edited by Max_Smirnov; February 2, 2013, 11:26.

Comment

• Originally posted by Max_Smirnov View Post
                    Hey guys,
                    My internet is down for at least a week, probably two, so my turns will be arriving slower. Meanwhile, turn 40 played and sent.
                    It goes pretty fast anyway, at least for now.
                    Need more cities! For more caravans!

Comment

• Turn 41 played and sent.
                      I slightly modify my tactic every day. Not sure which option should I choose.
                      Except the fact, that everything is pretty risky, since if it won't work out, I'll just be a "conquer me" vegetable-country

Anyway - I think we need our 2 other players to start writing here. It's boring if they don't write/say anything.

@Max:
                      Hope it'll be back to normal soon

Comment

• Alas! Russians are finishing the Stonehenge! My grand plans have been thwarted!
                        42 sent.

Comment

• For sale: beaver. Best quality. Cheap. Call now, ask for Napoleon.

Comment

• Alas! Russians are finishing the Stonehenge! My grand plans have been thwarted!
                            42 sent.
                            Don't worry. In last 3 turns I've modified my plans four times. And I'm still unsure if there won't be a further ones

For sale: beaver. Best quality. Cheap. Call now, ask for Napoleon.
                            Are they by any chance shaved? I'd rather go for shaved beavers.

Solar, Max - get our other players here. They have to join us

Comment

• Double post, yet it has to happen.

Turn 42 played and sent.
                              Japanese goverment falls into recession. For the last several hundred years, they have been in a deficit, and the time has come, when they can't turn a blind eye anymore.
                              Critical countermeasures took place. Patriarch of the Ikko-Ikki hopes to stabilise situation within the country in next 100 years. Yet will the results be positive? This is hard to predict...

Comment

• All is fine in Japan, then. Or at least normal.
                                As for the beavers, no, they aren't shaved. They aren't American nor Japanese beavers. We in France like it au naturel.

Comment

Working...
                                X