No announcement yet.

Forever Future 1.7 PBEM game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It goes down when you create a settler, up when you create a city. It also goes up with every city building (and military unit, but that's common knowledge) you have. It also depends on industrial output. Which makes me wonder how the hell did you manage to outdo 2 out of 3 AI players, who start with like, 5 settlers
    But I've heard Napoleon already became Le King. Fact or fiction?

Comment

• Oh yes, he's definitely royalty now. It's old news actually.

Comment

• Originally posted by Max_Smirnov View Post
        It goes down when you create a settler, up when you create a city. It also goes up with every city building (and military unit, but that's common knowledge) you have. It also depends on industrial output. Which makes me wonder how the hell did you manage to outdo 2 out of 3 AI players, who start with like, 5 settlers
        But I've heard Napoleon already became Le King. Fact or fiction?
        Well I think the reason is more simply then you anticipate.
        Japanese (hope to be) Empire is creating masses of soldiers in order to find out a new and bigger homeland ;P

Otherwise... I don't know. A bug? I still have 2 cities atm ;P
        Last edited by Eerion; December 23, 2012, 17:43.

Comment

• Merry Christmas to everyone!

Comment

• Merry Chris.... Er, I mean, Happy New Year!
            Any plans for the last evening of 2012?

Comment

• Happy New Year everyone!

Turn 26 sent.

Bruce

Comment

• 26 played and sent...

I think that I may get back into the game

Comment

• Turn 28 sent!

Comment

• Turn 28 played and sent

Comment

• Turn 29 sent as well.

Comment

• Hey, that was quick! Good going, guys. And happy new year to everyone!

Comment

• Turn 29 sent

Comment

• 29 played and sent.

I have a terrible feeling that what I considered my opportunity for comeback is just a bad joke created by the map itself.
                            And when I see city with 5 population already...

ehh...

Comment

• Zerg Rush failed, eh? Don't worry, I'm still scared of you

Comment

• With regrets, I have to kick Cuaich out of this game.

With 5 months passed and 31 turns, we're barely averaging 1 turn per 5 days. And it's not a secret that 75% of that time was taken up by just one player. This simply can't go on like this and every other player has had enough. While I understand that not everyone is able to play their turn reasonably quickly, it's simply incompatible with what the others expect.

Since I have just come into contact with Celt scouts, it's about the last moment we can change the roster. So, I'm sorry, but it has to be like this. We have a replacement player, so the game can pick up seamlessly, I hope. Thanks for your time and effort Cuaich, and no hard feelings, I hope.

Comment

Working...
                                X