No announcement yet.

Forever Future mod: first PBEM game thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eerion, please send turn 69 to my email. I had no chance of dowloading it before you disconnected from Skype :P

Comment

• oh

Comment

• Turn 70! We have arrived at the new brave year 4000 BC, which was the starting year in the original game.

Comment

• Good we start earlier. Now let's get back to kicking asses
          I have 2 wars already. Serious business

Comment

• Turn 71 to quinns. Sigh, finally those Russians made up their mind and they're going to attack me. My soldiers were getting bored, it's so long since we've had any barbarian visitors.

Comment

• Turn 72 to quinns.

Comment

• Turn 73 to quinns.

Comment

• Turn 74 to Max

Comment

• Turn 74 to quinns. The game is surely lagging lately.

Comment

• Turn 75 to quinns.

Comment

• Turn 75 to Solar

Comment

• Turn 76 to quinns.

Comment

• Turn 77 to Max

Comment

• Turn 77 to quinns. It is interesting how each of us had chosen a different approach - Eerion a small, ambitious, high tech, wonder-making Tyranny -> Republic; Quinns went for extreme ICS with favoured Tribal Democracy -> Imperium (obviously); while I took the easy and safe Cultism route. I'm curious which one will turn out to be the most successful (as I have more or less tailored those three approaches into the mod, along with a possible fourth - Tyranny -> defensive yet efficient Monarchy, which might be just what Solar wants). So far I seem to be lagging in the terms of science, but hopefully (as I have planned), this sholdn't be a great disadvantage in itself. The Cultism road should be a bit disadvantageous (since it's the easiest), and the Republic road bit advantageous (as not everyone is finding the Republic in ruins, like Eerion did) for a proper balance; we'll see how it turns out.

Comment

• I conquered a small republic in thhese ruins dude!
                                It was an obvious thing I'll get republic from such thing.

Comment

Working...
                                X