Forever Future mod: first PBEM game thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Solar: Read the edited part of my post over yours :P
    You had a chances, but I had a plan to turn your cities into a desert in next 15 turns
    So I'd say that next 20-30 turns would end game anyway. Either me, or your alliance :P

Comment

• Yeah, I agree. But I'll let you know that I was fully prepared for losing most cities to a nuclear Armageddon. That's simply inevitable

Comment

• Originally posted by Eerion View Post
        Yea, this flag also has bothered me
        It just set itself up automatically, can't figure out how to correct it. And I'm from Poland ^^
        looks like the flag of Poland it has the red bar on bottom and the white war on top but if the colors were reversed your flag would be the flag of Indonesia. His flag looks nothing like the UAE. the UAE has a red vertical bar on Left and then there horizontal bars of Green ,White and then Black. Trust me he has the flag of Poland. im looking at a book showing the flags as of the year 2006 so unless the flag of poland changed in the past 8 years Eerion's flag is still the flag of Poland.

Comment

• Well it's because I've changed the flag long time ago (this post is from 2011 )

But it actually was a flag of UAE

Comment

Working...
          X