No announcement yet.

Forever Future mod: first PBEM game thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like Pope won't see his harem again.
    Well...
    153 to Max

Comment

• Whatever is popular at Rome, soon finds its way to the bazaar at Eisenberg! Of course, the Viking kind would never condone slavery. We won't repeat the mistakes of the unenlightened rule of the Priest-Kings, who had ravaged our land since before the dawn of the written history.

We're happy, though, that the war was averted. While being a true man's adventure, the war is also horrible, as we, fighting with accursed Russians since the dawn of time, can best assert. Even now we have received reports from a major battle up in the frozen wastes, that, while won, had left thousands of our swordsmen dead or wounded; and in the North, few wounded are able to make it home.

153 sent.

Comment

• Turn 154 sent to Max.

Japan's very first expeditions, swimming from the very east accidentaly found themselves on Mexican waters without knowing that.
        They were ordered to immediately swim away, and so they do.

I hope that accident won't interrupt great Japanese celebration that is happening this year.

Comment

• They were captured and executed as spies. What a shame. No, no slave trade possible now, but I bet they would have fetched a pretty penny on the block! What on Earth was the Pope's harem doing operating as ranger spies in Mexico, anyway? If I would have known it was his harem I would have held out for ransom! Oh well, all is forgiven... yes?

Comment

• Pope's Harem is filled with best females from whole Continent, so it's no wonder that they can do... much more then you imagine.

And well, all is forgiven.
            Just I have hard time swiming out from your northern barricade, after I somehow passed it.
            Wil figure it out somehow.

Comment

• 157 sent. Those Russians are not an easy nut to crack, they seem to have endless reinforcements... :/

And, for your amusement, I've created a little something:
              Click image for larger version

Name:	ffmap.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	44.1 KB
ID:	9092155

Comment

• Mexical continent sure is big! No wonder my expeditions keep seeing them all the time.
                Anyway I see this map lacks several things, but...
                All shall know sooner or later

BTW max - GL with cracking russians.

And on AD Japanese Empire goes through great changes. Soon it'll change greatly.

And about tecching - I see what you did there Solar :P.
                Several turns ago, but still

Comment

• Oh and btw - no need to write Japanamerican anymore.
                  American people assimilated almost perfectly.

Comment

• You know what they say - the Rome conquered the Greece, then Greece conquered the Romans

Comment

• Apparently that's not the case here

Comment

• Thanks for the world map, Max! DISPEOD? What does that mean? Is it a mystery? Does anyone else see those letters in the map? D = Vikings, IS = Rome, P = Mexico, E = Arabia, O = Japan, D = Mongolia. disPEod! DispeOD! DISpeod... as you can see, I've lost my mind.

Comment

• Hmm... I can certainly see the big S, or rather Ś, of the Roman land. Figures, Rome, the humid and swampy Land of Śnakes!

PS Eerion, notice the 0 AD written at the bottom of the map. Obviously it is outdated, it's 400 years old. What's more, it's based on data from 500 BC which aren't exactly accurate, since we Vikings didn't know cartography back then

Comment

• PS - I noticed the 0 A.D. But since it's actually 500 B.C. I can understand that now.

Anyway I'm not seeing any letters (except Roman's S), and I send turn 159 to Max.

Comment

• You have to squint... They are there!

Comment

• Maybe. I'll try when I'll have some free time

Turn 160 to Max!

Comment

Working...
                                X