This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by filix
    I dont remember the last game i have lost.
    have to make you remember one day.

Originally posted by filix
    I mentioned that some very good players dont use science buildings, just markets banks etc...
    so that means ?
    Baal: "You dare mock me ?"
    O'Neill: "Baal, c'mon, you should know ... Of course I dare mock you."

Comment

Anyone have time to play a game with me, pbem or online and talk about strategies later?
      I mentioned that some very good players dont use science buildings, just markets banks etc...
      we could do a pbem filix..let me know

Gramps

It doesnt have to be a challenege match..just a good old fashioned..YOU WHOOP A TROLL

Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• you should play Magic: The Gathering, Gramps. there trolls are plenty. although these days ogres are more popular.
        Attached Files

Comment

Anyone have time to play a game with me, pbem or online and talk about strategies later?
          We can play if you want, now I only have 1 game running (6 players, BTW I'm first at turn 67 for the moment right Math ).

Just for the pleasure of play, just send turn 0 to berXpert at yahoo.com.mx (don't forget .mx) you choose any settings you like but I'd like a balanced map to have a fair game.

At the end we can share in this thread the way we play and talk about strategies later as you suggest.

BTW I use science buildings, maybe 'cos I'm not a very good player but for sure I'll learn from you

Comment

• Originally posted by berXpert

We can play if you want, now I only have 1 game running (6 players, BTW I'm first at turn 67 for the moment right Math ).

Just for the pleasure of play, just send turn 0 to berXpert at yahoo.com.mx (don't forget .mx) you choose any settings you like but I'd like a balanced map to have a fair game.

At the end we can share in this thread the way we play and talk about strategies later as you suggest.

BTW I use science buildings, maybe 'cos I'm not a very good player but for sure I'll learn from you
            Ill start a game with you.
            I use science buildings too

Comment

• I'll be on vacations from 22/12/04 to 2/1/05 please send turn 0 next year

Comment

• Originally posted by berXpert
                I'll be on vacations from 22/12/04 to 2/1/05 please send turn 0 next year
                send me an email. What kind of setting do you want?
                Send me the settings 1 day before we start the game
                Last edited by filix; December 22, 2004, 17:45.

Comment

• anyone knows the trick "how to find land"?

Comment

anyone knows the trick "how to find land"?
                    what are you speaking of Filix?

Comment

• i assume Filix is speaking about "pathtracking":

it requires a ship with an active unit aboard. you activate the ship and drag the cursor over an unknown area of the map with the path of the ship only going over ocean before the unknown part. then, if there is land in the unknown part, the path will be green at that point, since you could land the troops there. if not, it will be yellow. if the path is blocked before by visible land, it will be red.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mathemagician
                        i assume Filix is speaking about "pathtracking":

it requires a ship with an active unit aboard. you activate the ship and drag the cursor over an unknown area of the map with the path of the ship only going over ocean before the unknown part. then, if there is land in the unknown part, the path will be green at that point, since you could land the troops there. if not, it will be yellow. if the path is blocked before by visible land, it will be red.
                        oh yeah..thought he was referring to something like a rush buy trick

yeah..I use that one he speaks of if that is what he speaks of

Comment

• Originally posted by Mathemagician
                          i assume Filix is speaking about "pathtracking":

yes i ment that.
                          I wasnt sure if everybody know it
                          Last edited by filix; January 1, 2005, 15:38.

Comment

yes i ment that.
                            I wasnt sure if everybody knows it
                            Thanks and I ddint until 2 years ago when someone put it here

Comment

• Great no more endless searches for land =) Weird I never made that connection that you culd check for land that way. I knew that you get a red line when you strike land with your cursor.

©2004 Dimytes

Comment

• Originally posted by Dimytes
                                Great no more endless searches for land =) Weird I never made that connection that you culd check for land that way. I knew that you get a red line when you strike land with your cursor.

©2004 Dimytes
                                yeah..makes sense when you stop and think about it

now..how to Flatline a Viking community

Comment

Working...
                                X