Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I ran like 5 or 6 tests, it wasn't enough to get anything conclusive. The randomness involved in the combat dominates. Its really hard to tell which is best.
    --Higgs

Comment

• I was looking through some earlier posts on the challenge forum. They seem to sound like you can use multiple clerics to reduce the happiness of a city by a lot.

Is this true, I thought multiple soothsays didn't stack. Do they?
      --Higgs

Comment

• Anyone know what good modern unit stacks are. I didn't notice it mentioned on this thread but on one of the previous challenge ladder threads Blackice and Mathemagician argued that tanks were vastly inferior to marine+fighter stacks.
        Blackice argued that marines+fighters are approximately as powerful in the modern age as pikeman/SOL stacks are in the renaissance age.
        I know that space planes are really important, and that marines work really well with them. What about other modern units? How do Fascists stack up? What do you build in the genetic age? How do you keep the space plane era from ending the game?

By this I mean, that games with...say...nukes legal, end the game once one or both players get nukes. The game will be pretty decisively decided after those players start using nukes because science dies. Do games extend past the space plane era, what are the important genetic age units/advances?
        --Higgs

Comment

• Anyone have any suggestions on how to play multiplayer (3+) games?
          --Higgs

Comment

Working...
          X