Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• it seems to me Frozzy is the one to be addressed here.
    Baal: "You dare mock me ?"
    O'Neill: "Baal, c'mon, you should know ... Of course I dare mock you."

Comment

• hmmm i thought someone wanted a challenge game. im sitting here in front of my PC and have nothing to do except for chatting with some belarussian know-it-all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mathemagician
        hmmm i thought someone wanted a challenge game. im sitting here in front of my PC and have nothing to do except for chatting with some belarussian know-it-all.
        Know-it-all about CTP - or just everything
        First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you win.

Gandhi

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBirdMan

Know-it-all about CTP - or just everything
          nah, he doesnt play CTP. just know-it-all about science, internet, religion, etc... especially religion though

Comment

• well, okay. but i really hope i will be able to actually play someone above me in the list too. else it is an uphill- (or downhill ? ) battle for me.
            I concure but it seems most do not have the time...
            “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
            Or do we?

Comment

• Originally posted by blackice

I concure but it seems most do not have the time...
              Kings and Queens have no time fer peasants...

Huns back to werk!!
              Attached Files
              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• i see that you have learned the most important expressions in german, Troll !

Comment

i see that you have learned the most important expressions in german, Troll !
                  Attached Files
                  Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                    Or do we?

Comment

• It has been a while scene I played MP CTP. I was wondering if there was anything needed to do to be involved with the Ladder?

Comment

• most information can be found in quinns' entry post. but i believe we usually refer the term "Multi Player" to online play, whereas the ladder is Play By EMail.

Comment

i feel it is time for another challenge game.
                          challenges go out to berXpert, Gavrushka, quinns, Hatschy and David42One.
                          one of them i can take on.
                          Ok Math, now that I have a new partner in SuperLeague, I have some time left for a challenge match or two. As usual, I'd like to play Welsh or Canadians, leader Hatschy. No special preferences for the other game settings.

Comment

• mailing you soon with settings, Hatschy.

Comment

• hatschy off course your an open target now and off course I challenged you some time back, up for another .
                              “The Communist Manifesto was correct…but…we see the privileges of the capitalist bourgeoisie yielding…to democratic organizations…In my judgment…success lies in a steady [peaceful] advance…[rather]…than in…a catastrophic crash."Eduard Bernstein
                              Or do we?

Comment

i feel it is time for another challenge game.
                                challenges go out to berXpert, Gavrushka, quinns, Hatschy and David42One.
                                one of them i can take on.
                                Awesome that means I will get turns in my challenge with you every day now?

©2004 Dimytes

Comment

Working...
                                X